3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   HA HA HA! He's rotund! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/102401-ha-ha-ha-hes-rotund.html)

cbmare 01-18-2007 01:10 PM

HA HA HA! He's rotund!

Somewhere on here is a post I made in answer to someone's post about being in an abusive relationship. I'd stated that I left him for the joys of a battered women's shelter. He couldn't stand that I had a "gut" when I was pg. Folks, I went from 108 to 110 in the first 6 months. By 7 months I weighed 117 lbs. When I delivered my baby, I wore a regular size 10 dress into the hospital. They didn't believe me when I told them I was in labor. I delivered a 4 lb 5 oz girl. I weighed 120 lbs at delivery and left the hospital weighing less than 115 lbs. How big a "gut" could I have had?

He was constantly nagging me about my weight. When I left him, I weighed 115 lbs.

He gave her up for adoption to my second husband. Since he no longer had parental rights, she didn't see him. Well, after she got married, she looked him up. I recently saw a picture of him. HE IS ROTUND!

Normally I don't laugh at obesity. I have that problem myself. I've read your stories. We all have our own story. However, I just can't help smiling and giggling right now.

I'm not a vendictive person but I just can't help it right now.

flame away

SwimGirl 01-18-2007 01:17 PM

I'd probably have the same reaction! What a complete jerk, glad to hear you got away from such a person! Karma.. definitely an example that it exists.

-Aimee

marbleflys 01-18-2007 01:20 PM

that's OK, what goes around, comes around (pun intended).....

my X-husband made fun of my arms when i was in a wt. gain period about 10 years ago......it made me inwardly furious....(he called me "boxer-arms" in a sleeveless top)....

I saw him about 2 or 2.5 years after that....I visited him and his entire family when my X-FIL was dying.........I had lost 60 lbs, and it looked like he took it from me onto his gut.....it didn't hurt my feelings that a child in the family who never met me thought he might be MY FATHER......

don't feel guilty, be proud of yourself for rising above his garbage.

Mel 01-18-2007 01:24 PM

Somehow I doubt anyone is going to flame you ;) Congratulations for getting out of an abusive relationship and moving on successfully with your life :hug:

Mel

JayEll 01-18-2007 03:31 PM

Yeah, I agree with the other posts above. What goes around comes around. He's clearly one of those sick men who isn't happy unless he can make someone else "less than." He probably thinks he's just perfect--it's all those darn women who are screwed up.

Good riddance to him, is what I say!

Mel, I love your quotation about dancing in the rain!

Jay

ennay 01-18-2007 03:59 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl:

lilybelle 01-18-2007 04:12 PM

Don't feel bad at all. Good for you for getting out of there.

rockinrobin 01-18-2007 05:47 PM

I understand completely 100% where you're coming from. Who could possibly blame you? I'm just real glad you're away from that loser.

cbmare 01-19-2007 02:25 PM

Thanks everyone

I did seriously think that I was going to be flamed but hoped some of you would understand.

It's another day and I'm still chuckling.

Thanks again.

marbleflys 01-19-2007 03:04 PM

Think about this and chuckle some more....He is being trashed in a weight-loss website....he would be mortified if he knew you were LAUGHING....(along with a million other women)

remember, bullies are cowards

boaterswife 01-19-2007 03:04 PM

Sometimes you just have to chuckle! It may not be nice, but darn if it doesn't feel GOOD!!!

RachelGoren 01-19-2007 07:43 PM

If you weren't pg or even had a perfect figure he would have found something else to criticize. That's what bullies and sociopaths do - they make it "your fault" that they're so miserable. I hate hate hate people like that. Good for you to get out.

Reddalice 01-19-2007 07:50 PM

Rotund! He probably deserved something worse for how he treated you. Things have a way of going around.

MissH 01-21-2007 04:13 PM

I'm laughing right along with you. LOL

And good for you for getting away from such a scumbag.