3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I am back again ... and I need suppporrrttt (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/100940-i-am-back-again-i-need-suppporrrttt.html)

JAYAGODDESS 01-02-2007 03:01 AM

I am back again ... and I need suppporrrttt

Hi everyone I miss chatting on here, I honestly do not know why I stopped going on this site...but my weight is still remained the same. "Heavy" I have made new goals and I am ready .....!!!!

Gogirl008 01-02-2007 06:46 AM

Good for you! I haven't been here since before the holidays, and I've been at a stand still since then. Today is my 'fresh start' day. We'll both be getting healthy for the new year! Best of luck to you!

Sunnigummi 01-02-2007 09:33 AM

Hi Jaya!!! Glad to see you on here!!! I regained some of the weight that I lost on that challenge you had back in the summer. Yeah, I'm totally bummed. But I'm here to support you!! Good luck! :D

JAYAGODDESS 01-03-2007 01:08 AM

Hey Sunnigummi and gogirl008

thank you for your support. I just am so bummed...!! How are you two doing on your plan?

Sunnigummi its been a while !!!! Glad to see you are still here....!!! :)

(( hugz)) to you both ....thank you for your support, and I am here for you gals too....

talk to you soon:hug:

Sunnigummi 01-03-2007 09:15 AM

Hey Jaya!

My plan is to follow a low GI diet. Well, not a diet...more of a lifestyle change. I've been off the wagon a bit and I want to get back into my healthy mode of eating right and exercising. I got this book from the library last night about the glycemic index because I was curious about it and it turns out to not be a bad idea! Most of the foods that are low GI are what I currently eat but I think I eat too much...:p so I'm making it a goal to curtail my big portions every day and add strength training. Hopefully these changes will be what I need to lose.

Much love and support! :D Hope to hear from you soon.

Gogirl008 01-03-2007 10:08 AM

Hi ladies! I'm also trying more of lifestyle change. The holidays got the best of me but I'm back with a vengance. I'm only on day 2 but I feel strong and motivated. I'm making small changes that I can live with. Journaling all my food and calories until I have a better handle on my intake, exercise, and only mindful eating. No more of the constant snacking. My big goal is to learn to control my emotional eating. I think that has been my undoing over the years. So, healthy inside and out, that's my goal. Happy New Year to you and best of luck! :hat:

Sunnigummi 01-03-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gogirl008 (Post 1514157)
Hi ladies! I'm also trying more of lifestyle change. The holidays got the best of me but I'm back with a vengance. I'm only on day 2 but I feel strong and motivated. I'm making small changes that I can live with. Journaling all my food and calories until I have a better handle on my intake, exercise, and only mindful eating. No more of the constant snacking. My big goal is to learn to control my emotional eating. I think that has been my undoing over the years. So, healthy inside and out, that's my goal. Happy New Year to you and best of luck! :hat:

Wow! I feel the same and am working on the same goals!! Very nice!! Good luck to you!! :D :hug:

JAYAGODDESS 01-08-2007 03:10 AM

I feel the same way!!! I am making changes in my life, and started a journel as well....if we stick together we can do this.....I am o excited this year more so than ever. I never take time for myself anymore, I am always leaving myself out...so now I am ready to take care of me....!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day...I will talk to you tomorrow to see how your day went.... :) Keep A Smile......:dance: