Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #1  
Isa from Chile

S/C/G: 181/181/132

Height: 5.4

Default Ready to accept myself

Well, first i want to thanks you all for the support. I decided to keep a healthy life style, no more crazy diets. I`m not hiper overweight, just a few ponds over a normal bmi so i will go slow and will eat normally for the holydays. During the summer i hope that i will loose the few pounds of overweight. I`m not skiny and i will never be hiper skinny so i have to accept me as who i`m. I will keep you guys update about how i`m doing and i want to thanks u again. During the past few months i have loose 22 pounds and my goal is not to gain them again for now but i need a recess (i don`t know how to write it)

From chile to all of you

Isa
ravotrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi and congratulations on your 22 lb. loss. Maybe a break to maintain a while is what you need. Please continue to let us hear from you. Best wishes.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I'm so glad to hear that you are giving up on your super-low calorie diets in favor of a healthy lifestyle!!!! Good for you. You should be very proud of the 22 lbs. lost. Maintaining sounds like a good idea for you now. Best of luck to you. Don't forget to pop in and let us know how you're doing.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote