Brace yorselves for this one!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_JX...layer_embedded
  • omg thats totally insane ! lol
    thats kinda gross and i actually love fried chicken. but not a sandwhich of it!! ewwww
  • That left me speechless !

• I know a number of my unhealthy low-carb "dieting" friends who would LOVE to get their mitts around THAT one! Personally, my arteries just slammed shut...

Kira
  • I just send this to my fathers iphone (who is a cardiologist) with the caption "good news Dad, job security".LOL!!!He texted me back and said no thanks....I already have 6 people who i cant get in today to the cath lab".Heart disease in relation to our diet...a major epidemic!!!!!!!!!
  • My dad had a quadruple bypass a few years ago -- he has struggled with weight for years. My DB is now 40 and needs to drop about 150 lbs. You'd think dad's experience in the hospital would make him want to sort himself out...but no. DB is single, so I expect that in 15 years or so I'll be getting a call to come and nurse him back to health when HE has HIS quadruple bypass. He's on borrowed time, ya know? And he's smart enough to know it (he's got the intelligence --he's a lawyer -- and the first-hand experience because Dad has his cardiac issue in my DB's living room and spent 2 months there recovering...)

sigh...

Kira
  • Yeah...we are slow learners at times!!!!Plus...some people like to roll the dice...as do I...in VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!
  • Oh come on people, you know you think it looks scrumptious! I know I do! I miss fried chicken so bad. Its been over a yr since Ive had meat. But that sure did look yummy!
  • NEVER liked the Dirty Bird. Seriously. Last time I had fried chicken was when I was 12. Seriously --and that includes chicken fingers -- won't order them, won't eat them. It just isn't part of my cultural food list, so to speak. We never ate it, never cooked it, never partook of it growing up. We had OTHER baddies -- perogies! cabbage rolls! home-made bread! Velveeta cheese! Captain Crunch! Hot dogs! Chips! But never had the taste for fried chicken...

weird, huh???

Kira
  • I saw this yesterday in a food publication and had to follow up on it to see if it was real. It is.

I can't say I would have ever thought it looked yummy, even when I ate bad for me food all the time. And I love a good chicken finger with hundreds of calories of creamy dipping sauce as much as the next person.

Not a wonder we are such an obese country...
  • I'm a vegetarian now, but years ago I probably would have given this sandwich a shot...now I know better...

It's a heart attack in the making!
  • This looks like something you'd see on that website "This is why you're fat."
  • That's too much for this fast food fan. And that's saying a lot
  • Just kind of ironic after their lastest launch...healthy grilled chicken???I dont get it.
  • Anything for a buck!