Veggie Burger?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What is the best veggie, soy, or tofu burger? Does anyone like organic veggie burgers?

I like to eat organic foods, so if someone has a favorite that's organic, please tell me the name of the brand!
  • I just tried the tomato basil pizza flavored morninstar veggie burger. It was awesome! I actually really liked it instead of just tolerated it like some other varieties. Later in the week I took one to work and it was even good microwaved.
  • I agree with happydaisy. The Morningstar Farms brand is the best I've had. I also like their chicken alot too.
  • D'you eat them with burger buns, or just as is?
  • I have tried many different brands and my favorite is Morningstar Farms too.
    I prefer the plain veggie burger, although I like all the flavors they make. For now I am eating them as is with a salad, but I guess sometime in the future I will have them with a ww bun.
  • I meant whole wheat, not weight watchers.
  • Quote: I just tried the tomato basil pizza flavored morninstar veggie burger. It was awesome! I actually really liked it instead of just tolerated it like some other varieties. Later in the week I took one to work and it was even good microwaved.
    The tomato basil one is my absolute favorite!
  • I am trying to lower my carb intake (I'm a carb addict) so most times I eat them without any bread or bun at all. Occationally I do have them on a bun though.
  • Morningstar Black Bean burgers
    I love the morningstar black bean burgers with some salsa and cheese. The boca burgers aren't bad either.
  • Sunshine burgers are good if you can get them in your area. For a patty I prefer those or the Fantastic Foods Nature Burger mix.

Boca and MorningStar Farms have good Chik Patties. If your interested in soy sausage I personally prefer the MSF Patties and the Boca Links. Another idea is GardenBurger's Riblets, those are amazingly good!

(Links included to the respective companies product page so that ingrediants and nutritional information can be found.)
  • They're not organic, but Dr. Praeger's burgers do have all-natural ingredients. As a bonus, they're delicious! I'm having a Dr. Praeger's California burger tonight
  • Morningstar farms tastes better to me than boca. I have the fajita one in the freezer right now to try on someone's recommendation.
  • Dr. Praeger's
    I just became addicted to Dr. Praeger's burgers, especially the Tex- mex one. They have real veggies in them, and even my kids love the taste. For the kids I put them on a whole wheat bun melt some cheese on top of them( we are not vegans), and add some onions and tomatoes. Everytime I go shopping they ask if I bought them. The only problem is that it is not sold at most stores in my area .
  • OOO I just looked it up and the Dr Praeger ones are available at Trader Joe's! Yeah...gives me another excuse to make a run there
  • Hey folks, I just got a nudge in your direction from Irisheyes. She knows that I hate veggies!

But I do love veggie burgers! Unfortunately, we don't have any of these brands where I live, in Atlantic Canada I am always looking for ways to get some veggies in my diet without them acutally tasting like veggies, so the veggie burger is great for me. I'm going to look for some of these brands when I go to the city on the weekend. Maybe they have a better selection.

cheers, cj