What veggie do you STILL hate?

You're on Page 9 of 35
Go to
  • Hating Veg
    Not many, I admit - but OKRA for sure
  • Beets, Turnips and Radishes are the only veggies that I can't stand. My favorites are Brocolli, Cauliflower, Squash, Okra, Green Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage and Peas.
  • Ugghh, how about, BEETS? omg, how horrible. And cooked carrots are absolutely disgusting. (love raw ones though!) Oh yes, also green, red, OR yellow bell peppers, or cooked onions...lol. I like raw onions, just not cooked. How weird. There are a lot of veggies I like, they just have to be ina certain form. I LOVE LOVE broccoli. I can eat a bunch of the stuff, raw or cooked.
  • I despise green peas! Hate them, hate them!
  • Parsnips and swedish turnips.
  • I hate brussel sprouts. They look so cute like little cabbages but the taste of them could knock a person out.
  • celery YUCK
  • Radishes, Orka and raw tomatoes. I don't mind tomatoes if they are cooked or stewed I just really dislike them raw.

[Automated by GetSmile] Theresa
  • Am I the only one who loves all vegetables? Never have tried one I wouldn't eat. People think I am crazy when they hear that. Okay, I guess I no longer like brussel sprouts (fresh anyway). Not long ago I was cleaning them up and found tiny live worms in them. Put me off of those for good I think.
  • I refuse to try brussel sprouts, smell bad! I don't like asparagus, hate green bell peppers. Beats are gross and I am not sure if I would like artichokes or not, haven't been brave enough to try. Oh, water chestnuts are another gross item.

I love broccoli, cauliflower, cooked onions, cabbage, pea pods, raw celery, cucumbers, carrots, white and sweet potatoes, corn, sprouts, lima beans, tomatos, avocados...
  • Beets Beets Beets
  • Wow, I think I must be one of the few that loves all veggies. Brussel sprouts are one of my favorites but I do admit you have to cook them right or they taste strange. I also love raw beets! One of my favorite salads is a raw beet salad. It is SOOOO good. I love veggies
  • Quote: Wow, I think I must be one of the few that loves all veggies. Brussel sprouts are one of my favorites but I do admit you have to cook them right or they taste strange. I also love raw beets! One of my favorite salads is a raw beet salad. It is SOOOO good. I love veggies
    I love all veggies too, some more than others, but I never turn my nose up to a veggie...
  • Ha, I wish I loved all veggies--it would certainly make dieting/healthy eating easier!
  • I like most veggies but avoid cauliflower & radishes. Yuck.