What's your favorite vegetable

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Sweet onions are at the top of the list. I don't think I could cook without having onions.

Green beans, corn, salad fixings, asparagus, brussel sprouts, and potatoes which I think should be a food group by themselves but which I now limit because they are so high in carbs.

The challenge hasn't been eating lots of veggies, the challenge has been learning how to cook them in ways that don't add useless calories.
  • Sweet potatoes
    Carrots
    Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Peas
    Green beans

I'm more fruit-challenged, I suppose. I could eat veggies all day long if it meant I didn't have to eat any fruit. Except for grapes and clementines - yuck!
  • Hmmmm ... bell peppers, any color. Carrots are a close second.
  • Do potatoes count? haha
    I think my favorite is celery cause it's good with dip, hummus, peanut butter, chicken, etc. Also, orange bell peppers are so so good!
  • Kumara!!
    Mushrooms (If they are a vegetable??)
  • Spinach, Asparagus, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, Artichokes........ YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • The ones that I'll eat without complaining () are: Mushrooms, cucumber, potatoes, broccoli, carrots and tomato. I'm learning to like everything else
  • Favorite veggie is cauliflower! Others I like broccoli (cooked only), cabbage, potatoes (of course), cucumbers, all kinds of lettuce, tomatoes (fruit I know! LOL), asparagus, bell peppers, okra, green beans (fresh). Those are the main ones I eat/like. I do try new ones from time to time but like to stick to my favorites!
  • Raw Red Peppers and Cucumbers I eat them at least once a day!
    Which I have paid as much as $ 2.99 lb for my Red Peppers

Roo2
  • Asparagus
  • I tried a new fresh veggie this week called ramps! They are baby onions with green leaves and they are delicious! I also like celery, carrots, asparagus, cucumbers, romaine lettuce, squash and potatoes.

I wish I could have my corn, soy, tomatoes and legumes but a skin prick test revealed I am allergic!!
  • My favorites are Artichokes,Mushrooms,Carrots,Cauliflower,Yellow Squash,Zucchini,Green Beans,Spinach,Potatoes,Cabbage and Pickled Okra
  • asparagus if my fav... eggplant and zucchini my least fav. and that red lettuce radicchio is as bitter as ****
  • Faves are sweetcorn, brussel sprouts, petit pois and occasionally carrots if i'm in the mood... and i'll eat lettuce with things, but not on its own.

Dislike... mushrooms, tomatoes (but fine with tomato based products), peppers, onions (will eat if the pieces are small though), cucumber, and rocket. Eeeuuugh.
  • I love fresh home-grown tomatoes (I know they are technically a fruit, but still...)!! I also enjoy brussel sprouts, carrots, salad fixings, cauliflower and broccoli Legumes are good as well I don't care for black eyed peas, green beans or asparagus. They just don't appeal to me at all.