Primal Strips (vegan jerky)

• A new organic shop opened very close to my house and I stopped in this weekend. I was happy to see primal strips after hearing and reading about how good they are.

I couldn't stomach them.

Does anyone like these?

• When I eat them, I hide because I am embarrassed. I actually DO like them, especially the Thai Peanut... but they are pretty weird. If I remember correctly, some are made from different things, some with gluten and some with soy, so if you are still up for it, try a different flavor. The ****ake [hahahaha look what the editor did to the name of the mushroom!] Mushroom flavor is a really different texture - the first ingredient is mushrooms and gluten is later.
    Anyway, you made me laugh. My husband ribs me to no end when I eat these.
  • LMAO @ the mushroom edit

I actually got the sweet and spicy and then a BBQ. The BBQ was tolerable being that I could actually chew and swallow the one bite I took, but the other I had to spit out LOL.
  • It prefer Stonewall's Jerquee to the Primal Strips. The Primal Strips are too sweet and mushy for me.

http://www.soybean.com/faq/snack.html
  • I have only had Primal Strips once and I loved them! I've tried other brands and they grossed me out. If I can get my paws on them again I will definitely buy a bunch!
  • oh man.. I miss these The only store I've ever seen them in locally no longer stocks it