Old 07-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/245/150

Height: 5ft5in

Default Day 1 Lacto-Ovo

When I was much younger, late teens,early 20's I was a Vegan. I got very sick with Anemia and also with a Vit B12 deficiency. Over the years since eating meat and eating way wrong I gained a lot of weight. I was weighing 115-118 lbs. and shot up as high as 301 lbs. I went on Weight Watchers Dec. 24th last year at 282 lbs. got down to 242.5 and have gained again, sloppy eating to 256 lbs. as of this morning.
So after a lot of research I realize ok, I have to get my concern about those two health problems to never repeat again and I believe that my best of intentions is to go the Lact-Ovo route so I get what my body needs again and eat a lot healthier and get my weight back to 120-125 lbs. where my Dr. asked me to achieve.
At age 56 I don't look it or act it or feel it. I just know that losing the weight will prevent any genetic diseases that plague both sides of the family. I'm the only one of four that never smoked, I don't drink,ever and I don't do drugs and never did.
So my Dr. told me and this was two weeks ago that I'm obese and agile. I got the pep talk of my life,was told that I need to lose half of my body weight and realized I should be a part of a vegan/vegetarian forum so I can get a smart approach of what I might not know or a good idea what people make for their meals and snacks. My ideal eating week is some Vegan meals and some Lact-Ovo Vegetarian meals in the week so I don't over do cheese,eggs,dairy and also to keep whole grains into the meals.
Any advice to add?
LadyNASDAQ is offline   Reply With Quote