3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Drop a Dress Size by Christmas Challenge Weigh In Thread No. 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/98705-drop-dress-size-christmas-challenge-weigh-thread-no-4-a.html)

Sarah Ann 11-23-2006 03:20 AM

Drop a Dress Size by Christmas Challenge Weigh In Thread No. 4

Here we go again - another week closer to Christmas - doesn't time go fast when you're having fun ?!?!? :D Has everyone at least STARTED their Christmas shopping? Anyone out there intending to diet right across Chrimbo or are you having a fixed amount of time off????

I've lost track - whose still with me on this Challenge?? And how are we all doing??

As for me - I am very happy this week - the scales show a 3lb loss - THREE WHOLE POUNDS - unheard of for me at this stage of a diet!!! I think that maybe half a pound of it really belongs to last week's loss but never mind - just so long as its off. :dizzy:

Only 4 and a half weeks to go....!!!!!!!!
:xcheer:

katie_oxo 11-23-2006 04:45 AM

I'm definitely still with you on this Sarah.

Well done on your loss, that is brilliant, especially as it's so many weeks into the challenge - your good work is showing itself.

I've lost 1.5lb this week which I'm made up with as I think that gives me a 10lb loss on this challenge so far (I'll know for sure when the ticker pops up with this post).

Christmas shopping - nope still not got properly into it but am planning to rectify that next week and go out and get some done.

Re food at Christmas - I'm planning to be healthy as much as possible, the bad point for me I know will be alcohol - okay lets be honest here ... and Christmas cake, and chocolate, and desserts and generally just too much... but I am going to try my best to limit my 'extras' and then I've got less to lose when the holiday is over.

BritinNJ 11-23-2006 08:19 AM

Morning all... down half a pound this week :) I'll take it. Doesn't show the half pound loss in my tracker though, shows a pound loss...

Well done Sarah and Katie...brilliant work :)

Good luck to everyone else.

I have some naughty bits to eat today, but I am going to try and be SO good and just have a little nibble... don't want to be undoing this work.

redsoxgirl 11-23-2006 09:54 AM

I'm not stepping on the scale today, it's Thanksgiving so I have to take a pass. Yesterday we did a whole meal for the kids at school and then the teachers spent the afternoon in a pub across the street from school.

Today I have my family Thanksgiving dinner so no scale for me today, long run planned tomorrow and I'm also taking a pass on wine etc today so hopefully I won't do too much damage :)

Maybe if I have the guts I'll weigh myself tomorrow, oh and TOM is also due Saturday, overall a recipe for disaster this week.

Clydegirl 11-23-2006 10:31 AM

I'm still with you Sarah.

I lost 2lbs this week.That's 13lbs so far.

Well done everyone.

Sarah Ann 11-23-2006 11:06 AM

Well done everyone!!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

freethetoys 11-23-2006 11:34 AM

im in as ever, i have lost 16lbs now on this challenege....pretty good, my size 20 jeans clearly do not fit on my waist/top of bum, they buckle under the belt, but im not sure if i have become an 18 on my legs. running is a bigg no no at the mo, no effort its dark and cold. but im still loosing.
im planning on being as good as poibble right up to the eve before then im gonna have a few bad days look fab with hopefully my 24lbs wieght loss i hope to have by then. :-)

veggie 11-23-2006 02:02 PM

I'm h.a.p.p.y. :cp:

I'm in the 18 stones. :sssh: :o :p :D

Lost 2 pounds this week.

Well done everyone. :bravo:

freethetoys 11-23-2006 03:10 PM

well done veggie....:-) :congratulations:

i only got 3lbs and ill be in 15stone range, i havent been there since i was 15....i cant wait......

sarahgrace 11-23-2006 03:24 PM

Another 1.5 off :carrot:

Homersmummy 11-23-2006 06:46 PM

I put on AGAIN. I am utterly fed up with it all now. 1 and a half pound.

veggie 11-24-2006 09:45 AM

HM I always get stuck round the 50 pound lost mark. Just don't give up like I always do. :o

micheleherts 11-24-2006 03:24 PM

Well done everyone. No fat gone here but next week I hope to have a loss.

SW 14 stone 10lbs
CW 9 stone 7lbs
GW 8 stone 13lbs

Height 5"

positively poots 11-25-2006 03:20 AM

Hi everyone,

There have been some fab losses in here, congratulations!! LBD here we come.

Sorry I've been so quiet, we went away last week and came back and were struck down with the lurgy. I couldn't weigh last Sat because of being away so I'm recording a 2 week weight loss today.

I am 5lbs down (the upside to being ill I guess) which puts me at 6.5lb loss this challenge which is actually what I set my challenge target as because it brings me to 10st 13.5lbs. I shall re-set my target to a proper 'dress size' and make it 10lbs so 3.5lbs to go.

I'm quite pleased with myself, I know part of the loss has been this cold I've had but our break was also half board and I resisted the temptation to 'eat it because we've paid for it'.

Homersmummy 11-25-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veggie (Post 1480193)
HM I always get stuck round the 50 pound lost mark. Just don't give up like I always do. :o

I won't give up, but I just don't know what to do anymore.
I like the fact I can go into Tesco and Asda and buy clothes now lol! Cheapo stuff... woo!