3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Remember Remember, it's actually NOVEMBER chat... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/97163-remember-remember-its-actually-november-chat.html)

BritinNJ 11-06-2006 11:53 AM

Sarah, Glad you're over the hangover, seems to be the weekend for it :)

200 quid for a pressie... they must be on a differnt planet... I'm like you, I buy what I think the person would like, usually I like it too, this gift giving does get out of hand, I figure, you get what you get, if you don't like it, don't tell me, re-give to someone else, or if I'm clever enough to have put the gift receipt in, go stand in the returns line and swap it for something else...

Lynne, you look lovely and you do have a neck, I can see it... glad your function went well... aren't military speeches bloody boring... glad I'm past all that now...I hated going to Dave's do's, managed to make loads of excuses not to....not bad for 18 years :devil:

Wouldn't that be nice if you had another Brit down the road, it's always lovely to find one when you're away from home.. I've been very lucky in the ten years since living over here, I've found plenty and some of them have turned out to be such wonderful friend... especially my own little CG :)

We live down a long lane, we're at the end of it, and I've met some neighbours, but they're in and out, so I don't see much of them, the rest of the houses down the road, about 10 of them, most are summer homes, so I've not seen anyone at them...I have a smile when the postie comes along at one every day, sometimes he's the only person I see down here all day.

I had a good workout at curves first thing, and a lovely walk with Pen and Lew, the breeze was up, so as we walked the leaves were all falling, some are kamikaze like and seem to chase you, but I did enjoy it.

Now to do some never ending bloody washing.. maybe with the breeze, I'll get some dry out on the line.......

freethetoys 11-06-2006 11:57 AM

im currently packing to go on my school trip,tommoroe 6:30am, gonna be a long trip. AND BORING.
its gonna be a bad week for me, im gonna be surrounded by drug doing, drunking fast eating students, and we have to eat out for everymeal, everyday. Its gonna be expensive.WISH ME LUCK GUYS.
i managed to loose 2lbs this week, yay. so only 6lbs to go before meeting target, and i wanna reach it in about 23days....lol pushing it a bit maybe.
i had to buy some jeans today, in the same size i am now (depressing) but there fairly loose, i tried on a lower size, i could do it up, just not well enough to be bought and worn around london for 4 days, without seeing a bit of belly or but crack....,nice.
im feeling a bit blue at the mo, i just wish my dress size would magically change, i know it will, and i cant wait. but it cant come quick enough.

BritinNJ 11-06-2006 12:03 PM

Have a fun trip FTT... even eating out, you can be quite healthy, don't let all the skinny minnies talk you into doing rubbish food, opt for salads or fruit stuff or fish dishes and you'll do ok. And you'll prob walk that dress size down hoofing it around London...give the drug takers a slap on the heads too... they're just being stupid and will regret it in later life, if they make it to a later life...we're here for you :hug:

freethetoys 11-06-2006 12:06 PM

thanks guys....its gonna be difficlut, cause there great fun but i know there all planning on doing everything they can get hands on.....sigh.... oh well i got some vodka on me, so i can just sit in the corner and have a bit of a drink without going overboard.

katie_oxo 11-06-2006 12:13 PM

Have a good trip freethetoys - just do your best re the eating out, it's all we can do when we're in positions where we don't really have any control.

Enjoy the vodka!

shmoo 11-06-2006 12:17 PM

Had to have some thing called a mantoux today - this needle that soes under you skin in the forearm and really sting. But apparently standard procedure for all medcial students , so they say. Have to go back on wednesday for another blood test as well so not looking forward to it. Have come home to find that i have a million things that havent been done. Hence stressing a teensy bit.

Plus i am need some sorta serious help, hynosis or some thing like that probably to help me forget this guy i keep going on about. Today this other cute guy, tarzan( this is our name for him), came over and was talking to me. We were having a really nice chat lounging around in the sofa type things in the common room. Then i saw the guy who i cant stop thinking about come in with his idiot friend. So, i sorta tried to rearrange my self in mysitting position so that i look less fat, if thats possible, and in the process knocked down the water cooler and water was everywhere. Hence looking like a complete idiot in front of him. But the guy i was talking to "tarzan" was really nice and laughed it off, so instead of paying attention to him i kept sitting there thinking bout wot this guy i fancy must think bout me blah blah.. and loking over at him.

I am realy fedup with myself for being soo schoolgirly bout this, but there is something seriously wrong with me. My friends teased me about being in love , but maybe its true? but it couldnt cos i dont even talk to him!!!!!
My head needs sorting out!!!!!!1
shmooooooooo

freethetoys 11-06-2006 12:35 PM

sounds like a crush to me.... it may be all lust though dear, he may be a complete wanker....
the guy who was chattign to u sounds nice... dont let a guy get away cause your hung up on one becauise of his enigma, when there is a cute funny guy chatting to you.

shmoo 11-06-2006 01:58 PM

true true....
just cant believe tht acted like such an idiot today. Just been talking to one of my friends about his as well, and have decided to just talk to this i seem to have a crush on, and if he turns out to be a complete git then i can forget bout it. If he doesnt then............... back to square one.

Am just kinda pissed of at the way things are bcos even if we get tlking and have a laff, being fat means tht he'll b intrested in me eva!

on the upside, have lost one pound!!!!!!!!!

smooooooooo

starbrite 11-06-2006 03:34 PM

What a marvellous story about the dog -my husband would have done that too, he's such a softy! Hope she soon gets back to health.
Have been ebaying like crazy hoping to make some money from my ill gotten clothes shopping gains - made £30 so far, but don't know how to show my pics any ideas Freethetoys ?
Have had a carrot soup frenzy, am now worried I may end up orange after all that soup. Great stuff but very wind inducing!!!!!
Weight appears to be going down, have started to wear things I haven't been able to wear for ages -good feeling.
Love listening to the chat here, keep warm x

Clydegirl 11-06-2006 07:46 PM

Freethetoys enjoy the week and just say no to the drugs.

Try and make good choices from the menu when you're eating out. Good luck.

cat90 11-06-2006 11:23 PM

Hi Everyone :wave: Oh :( I missed Frus's wedding :tantrum: that seems to have come around all at once but maybe thats because I keep going AWOL LOL. I'll have to go and look at her pics :D Boy has it ever rained here over the last couple of days :eek: its stopped at the moment but they have forecast more so no sun until thursday :dunno: Chris I just got your PM :rofl: :doh: thanks :hug: Prison Break is on :) don't want to miss any :hyper: Bye for Now, :wave:

Sarah Ann 11-07-2006 05:04 AM

Starbrite - about the pictures... are you listing on eBay through the 'sell' link - if so then there's a page with sort of squares on it - you click on the first square and it lets you browse your computer to find the picture you've taken of your item. If you're using a selling tool like Turbo Lister then it will be on the first page of the listing.

I sell on eBay for a living - have done so for nearly 5 years - so there isn't much I don't know about the process - so if anyone needs any help just drop me a PM. (Just don't ask me where I get my stock!!!) ;)

Rosie update: Melinda took her to the vet and she has all kinds of things wrong with her but nothing serious (although he's running some blood tests) - she's got a big bruise on her hip but no bones broken - looks like she might have been knocked by a car or something. Melinda said the vet actually had a bit of a tearful when he saw her and when he heard the story he gave Melinda the same 20% discount he gives to people who get dogs from the RSPCA!

Yayyy - DH has got a day off and we're taking the dogs to the seaside - which means a nice walk/play along the beach followed by a yummy rotisserie chicken and salad in a pita lunch (chips for DH) from the rotisserie chicken van.

Sarah Ann 11-07-2006 05:12 AM

Shmoo - sounds like you're coming down with an acute case of lust to me (and I've suffered my way through more than my fair share of those!)

I'm not saying its impossible to fall in love with someone you've never properly spoken to - but I would say it is extremely unlikely. Mostly what happens is that you get a huge disappointment as soon as they open their mouth because you realise they've got the personality of an amoeba. Yes, I know this is a generalisation - but I came to the conclusion a long while ago that good looking people tend not to have much in the way of personality because they have been judged on their looks and haven't needed to work at being a nice person.

AND ... if you do get the courage to speak to him and he is your soulmate then your weight won't matter.

LynneA 11-07-2006 10:06 AM

Shmoo you have a crush! Painful aren't they? I currently have one for Danny McNamara of the band Embrace. Lordy if that boy isn't about as pretty as they come LOL.

It is raining cats and dogs here today, I want to go home and crawl onto the sofa to stay there all day drinking tea and eating toast :coffee:.

shmoo 11-07-2006 01:12 PM

yea i def have a crush, and it is getting a lil outta hand esp cos i think he has sensed it. Particularly as my friends keping nudgin me or being stupid wen he is around! It is like were are all 12 yrs old again! And he lood VERY hot today, with a bit of a stubble, hmm.......... :D. The only reason am not approaching him, is cos he kinda stares at me really wierdly like people who gape at u cos ur fat, and i frankly dont hink hes very friendly.
Any way the eating has definitely gone down hill today!, so must be pining! Have had
one chocolate brownie!
one muller corner
rice portion
pasta 'salad'
and tin of sweet corn.

So am in need of a gud kick up the arse!!!!