UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:11 PM   #16  

Yeah, i heard about the inflatble thing... im sure it was some sort of liquid though... that they injected into a pouch thing...

Sarah-Anne... trust me, 36j is not a good thing, 98% of men think its their god given right to blatantly stare at them... they dont even try to hide it...!
Although its funny when their wives/gf's catch them and they start arguing... serves them right!
I suppose they have their advantages... like they managed to get me £150 discount off my laptop and such.. but i dread the day when they sag.. they will be down to my knees.. literally..
I cannot see my feet from standing... or anything below nipple really! and i can tie things that fasten / zip at the size of my body and my arms dont reach round them! Also lying on my back sometimes feels like im suffocating.. and the worst of all... when im sunbathing / sunbed... i get white patches on the sides of my boobs / tops of my arms from where they crease / rest on my arms...!! THEN theres the bra / bikini thing... I can only get bra's from 2 places and there isnt many pretty ones... I have like 10 of the same bra in 5 different colours... and at £20 - £50 a pop... i aint getting no primark bargain bras for these bobby dazzlers im afraid....
So they arent all they cracked up to be... if you ever want to try then i can send you a bra and you can fill it with teatowels and put a tshirt over the top!!! Then go out for a walk and see how many men you punch!
afrosarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:40 PM   #17  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

I suppose there are some advantages to being less gifted in the boob department - nobody notices when I don't wear a bra unless its very cold.

I just recently bought my first bra for the last 26 years - a sports bra - I thought I would need one because everyone else wears one but (to be totally honest) I barely fill the cup and it doesn't make any difference in the bounce department because I never did anyway.

I don't think I could cope with men gazing at my though - at least I know that when I'm talking to a man that he's talking to me and not my boobs.

.... and I've got a sun tan on the underside of my boobs.... (the joy of having a secluded garden!)
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:40 AM   #18  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Afrosarah...glad to hear that you found a bikini top to wear...sorry to hear that men look at your boobs instead of at you...I have always wondered what is so apealing to men about boobs...maybe it's cos they don't have them like us girls, but then again, we don't have a willy, and I don't go around looking at mens willy area...well not often....hehehe.

I've actually had some boob issues myself lately....I bought lovely new bras about two months ago, I was correctly measured last year and where I thought I was a C cup, was informed I was a D....so since then I've bought all bras in a D cup, and now I seem to have lost the top bits of my boobs and can't fill a D anymore, if I wear a clingy top with a D cup bra on, it squishes the cup in, cos I'm not filling it...so I went out and bought C cups, and although they're a bit better, I still can't fill the whole thing....whenever I've lost weight, which actually, I'm not doing at present, just inches, I've never lost my boobs, so this is a first for me....anyone else lost the top rounded area of their boobs or am I just strange ?
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:18 AM   #19  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I've lost loads from my boobs. I was never huge, a C at most, but now it's more like AA or A
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:04 AM   #20  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinNJ
I have always wondered what is so apealing to men about boobs...maybe it's cos they don't have them like us girls, but then again, we don't have a willy, and I don't go around looking at mens willy area...well not often....hehehe.
No........ but I do like a nice firm bum and back.... and, of course, good shaped fairly muscular chest/abs is always worth looking at.....

And rugby players thighs! Cor!
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:03 AM   #21  

Afrosarah - I know what you mean about men staring but sometimes women do as well!!

I hate when you talk to anyone and they address your boobs - oh if only they could talk!!!!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #22  

Hahah yeah... Its funny when someones been staring at them, when they raise their eyes to your face they notice youve been watching them stare and they turn beetroot!!
Only this morning I was walking in to Asda and this guy... who was about 30 years my senior... looked at them... did a double take... looked at my face... winked at me... looked back at them and did this kind of... "pheww look at them" thing and then shook his head...

All I could do was look at him and say.."uggh"... yet he was still smiling as if i was playing hard to get or something... Dont you understand old man?? Your making me feel sick!!

Ive lost a total of 2 stone 2 lbs and my boobs are the same size as before... great
Old 07-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 229/203/160

i have the same problem afro - i've lost 2 stone 2 lbs too, and my boobs are not getting any smaller!!!! how much more will i have to lose before they will start shrinking??!??!?!
yemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #24  

same here... !.. although i think a little smaller as i have wringles in the "cups"... but not much.... as ive lost 37lb....

but when i was a lot smaller i always had a reasonable set haha

yup i hate the old men ... ewwwwwww...
tollerate the boys... haha i had a 10yr old launch himeself on me n grab a boob teh other week.. haha.. poor kid..
lou1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #25  

Hahahah!!! Nice!

One thing i hate is when you get jealous girls who stare and laugh... BE more obvious envious girls!!

I got another one the other day from Bon Marche... size 24... take the back in and im sorted...!! YEY!!! Bikini sorted... just need some nice kaftan type cover up things... any ideas? Im talking nice patterned beaded chiffon thingys....
Old 07-12-2006, 01:16 AM   #26  

I've not tried a bikini on yet. I still feel really enormous! But maybe I'll just go and try some on at Marks and see how terrible I look

When I first started losing weight, I lost nothing off my boobs for the first 50lbs, but now they are changing shape. In some styles I don't fit a D cup anymore, yet in others a D cup is just right. Nothing more annoying than bra shopping, hate it! But its certainly easier now than when I was a 46C!!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:28 AM   #27  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Oh I hate bra shopping too!

I've had 2 chest comments today - I guess I brought it on myself though - I said my bugs had gone to my chest. Reply, "Your chest still looks the same to me." Hmmm nice! I can't remember what the other chest comment was. I'm feeling a bit ill again, perhaps it's the heat or something. Definitely feeling poorly.
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #28  

It is definatley too hot to work!!!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 16st 2lb / 15st 6lb / 11st

Height: 5'2

i had to go bra shopping the other week, i used to wear a C, so we went to M&S to get mesaured and turns out im an E!!

I was with a load of friends down the beach the other night and i was lying down and one of them said out loud infront of everyone "sit up, i cant see your face your boobs are to big" major embarrasment there. I dont think they will go with the weight either. hmph.
munchkin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:55 PM   #30  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

With losing weight mine have went from a 42DD to a 36 C. Yes, it looks like the top half was cut off. I can't fill out the top of my padded bras and if my shirt is snug, then my bra crumples up.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote