May Weigh In

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Okay I will start.

Relieved that after all my consumation of chocolate i have only put on 1.5 pound. Mind you it is my star week (period) or in reality I am on for two weeks usually. During that time I usually lose weight as cannotface eating much so I guess I might have lost a bit if not indulged so much the week before!
  • I haven't weighed. That may mean I know I have gained. I might join WW.
  • morning all.. I am new here.. are we to post weekly? or daily or what?? or just update .. well anyways.. since last week I am down 4 lbs... i just started so my system is really revved.. see you around the boards! Kim
  • Well done, you can post weekly if you like slimkim. This is the UK fat chicks thread, but your welcome to tell us how you're doing!

I'm the same as I have been for the last 6 weeks, and it's getting a bit tedious.
  • I've managed 1 whole pound this week, I've eaten at least a lb of chocolate though in the last few days before this diet malarky I hardly ate chocolate, so why now am I craving the damn stuff grrrrrrrrrr
  • Cos I keep mentioning it, Moo!!!

You will be glad to know I have finished my chocolate stash (sob!) so maybe you will be ok now!
  • I'm down to 11 stone 4 now. Progress is slow, but it's still progress
  • Half a pound on. GRR.
  • Quote: Cos I keep mentioning it, Moo!!!

You will be glad to know I have finished my chocolate stash (sob!) so maybe you will be ok now!
    Its official I'm off Chocolate other half had cravings for Choccy Angel Delight, So he made some, I decided to dip into it (on my way to find errr something in the fridge of course ) and its foul! yak , it left a vile taste in my mouth and has put me off chocolate for err life?
  • Yayyyyy!!! 3lbs off. After the cheese-fest on Thursday I thought I'd actually gained - but the water and puffiness disappeared overnight to leave me with a 3lb loss.
  • Quote: Half a pound on. GRR.
    Half a pound.... ahhh who cares!

You know I am so proud of you Manda! you've really tried hard and you deserve happiness!

• 2.5 pounds on! I blame the Frenchman in my office! The one that brings in those raspberry jaffa cakes!! Never mind that I am obsessed with evaporated milk on tinned fruit at the moment... No, it is the dastardly French guy. I said there is a book out called why French women don't get fat... and I said it is cos the French guys are feeding up the English women!!!

That's it... he is a feeder!!!!
  • Quote: 2.5 pounds on! I blame the Frenchman in my office! The one that brings in those raspberry jaffa cakes!! Never mind that I am obsessed with evaporated milk on tinned fruit at the moment... No, it is the dastardly French guy. I said there is a book out called why French women don't get fat... and I said it is cos the French guys are feeding up the English women!!!

That's it... he is a feeder!!!!
    I was when reading this!! My partner has about the same affection for the French as you do!
  • The english LOVE cousins over the channel /a mer /whatever!!! didn't you know??!

Aah! He is a love really,but is getting to know our humour so has a ripe retort whenever I 'frogbash'!!
  • 2 pounds off this week. Got my stone award at slimming world this week