3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Another Cambridge Dieter! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/80999-another-cambridge-dieter.html)

Jen415 04-07-2006 04:22 PM

Great pics, Heather!

Pink, I am on a liquid diet as well. I've dropped about 12 lbs since I started it, and Have dropped 29.5 lbs from my highest weight by doing it before.

It is hard in the beginning....but so very worth it!

cat90 04-08-2006 04:03 PM

ooops :o just saw your post Veggie :hyper: i'll do my best ;)

Mary_30 04-11-2006 04:47 AM

Hiya

Hows the diet going, the first week is a tough one but it does get easier and the weight loss is fantastic. I lost 5 and a half stone in 5 months doing cambridge diet. It was amazing and i am still at target now 9 months later.

You can do it, keep drinking your water and you can split your packs in half when they are in powder form so that you have lots of little meals throughout the day.

If you freeze the tetra brik it makes chocolate ice cream yum yum

Regards

Sarah Ann 04-11-2006 10:46 AM

Thats brilliant! But, playing devil's advocate, wouldn't this work with any limitation on foods. If, for instance, you were told you could only drink skimmed milk and eat tofu with fruit or veggies for a week (plus taking a vitamin supplement) - might that not work just as well? It just sort of takes away the temptation of choice.

pinklady 04-11-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah Ann
Thats brilliant! But, playing devil's advocate, wouldn't this work with any limitation on foods. If, for instance, you were told you could only drink skimmed milk and eat tofu with fruit or veggies for a week (plus taking a vitamin supplement) - might that not work just as well? It just sort of takes away the temptation of choice.

That's probably true. I feel that with me, I would so easily fall off the wagon if I allowed myself to choose for myself. I know that sounds stupid, but doing the cambridge diet takes away all my options and that's strangely why it appeals to me!

Mary 30- Wow! What a loss! I would be over the moon if that happens to me. The 3rd and 4th days of the diet were the absolute worse. I was just thinking about food all day long and was desperate to eat. It is going to be a long, had struggle and I just hope that I can maintain the willpower to do it. I'm not even going to tempt fate and say that I wil do it because I know how easily I can give into temptation. I am desperate to be slim so thats spurring me on at the moment. Its my firdst 'official' weigh in tomorrow so I shall report the results!

Heva2015 04-11-2006 09:01 PM

Good Luck for tomorrow (today I guess!)...keep us posted!!!

Mary_30 04-12-2006 04:47 AM

You will be very happy at your first weigh in.

I lost 11 lbs at my first weigh in and then between 3-5lbs every week after that.

Just think of your goal you can do it, drink loads and you will be so much lighter when summer is here.

Regards