Colonic Irrigation

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi
    Just wondering if any of you had had colonic irrigation? The cleansed feeling quite appeals to me!
    Heather
  • I havent but one of my friends has booked in for one!!

Will let you know how she gets on.

Bet you get a great empty feeling though!!

Michele
  • Nope, never had one, but my mother-in-law swears by them! She reckons they make her feel really invigorated afterwards, as if she's been detoxificated .

Janey
  • No I have never had one, but I have had plenty of anal examinations and believe me they hurt like heck. I have since had my rectum removed and anus sewn up and I say thank the Lord because if I had another finger or probe put up there I would just scream. So colonic irrigation to me would be the ultimate nightmare.

Hugs,

Ammi
  • Have a look at this thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...hlight=colonic in the Does It Work area.
  • Thanks all, I don't want to do it for any weight loss reasons I just think it would result in a super clean feeling!!!!
  • I have never had this done and can't imagine it would be much fun. The colon is not supposed to be totally clean, so don't see what the real point of it would be. I suppose a person could lose a couple pounds with this procedure, but it seems it would only last until colon was refilled with the by-products of food digestion. IMHO
  • Just have to say...the words 'colon' and 'irigate', in my opinion, shouldn't be used in the same sentence...much less used together to describe a proceedure. The whole idea sounds like a really bad day to me...
  • Apparently it does not hurt but you just feel a bit of discomfort.

Dunno - sounds kinky to me but sometimes when the plumbing is not up to scratch ... I am tempted!
  • I watched a partial video of this and it is fascinating. The operator rubs your tummy in a circular motion to help get a deep cleanse and you basically watch all the waste product being flushed away through a plastic tube in the machine the alterative is a herbal cleanse and if you 'google' colonic irrigation you might come across a site that shows pics of what comes out i'd think I was dying if I saw something like that down the pan it looks like an ALIEN!!
  • Been googling myself and came across this quite funny story http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/st...663391,00.html
  • Cathy: That was a TRULY funny article She and that photographer have definitely added many layers to their working relationship!! Thanks for a funny morning read!!
  • Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! A bit... graphic... but very funny though! Who'd have thought a marble would hang around that long!
  • I want to go to that resort now!!! I think I might have a bit of a poop obsession!
  • I would be very interested to find out if any meat comes out of my system - since I last ate it when I was 21 and I am 46 now! That would be weird!