March Weight loss/Gain

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok so pride comes before a fall.

I have GAINED 4.5 pounds.

I then went to a friend's house (the one who lost 6 pounds last week and remained unchanged this week. Don't worry, I smacked her) and had a mega load of pancakes. Hmmm, wonder why my weight is going up???!
  • Aww poor Peacock sounds like the sort of thing I do

My weigh in tomorrow there was talk of us going to a fat club tonight but I haven't heard anything...
  • Pound off!!! (Very surprised about it because I've been on holiday for the last week).
  • Well done SA
  • Yay! Well Done!!!!
  • Well done!
  • Yay hay! Well done everyone!

I lost 3.5lbs this week! After last week's fiasco I am well chuffed!
  • Well done peacock - just goes to show, it was probably water
  • Well done Peacock
  • Peacock - Thats great!
  • out on 1 then lost 3 last month. So 2 overall

Don't think I'll weigh again til end of the month
  • I'm trying not to weigh myself until Monday. I'm so desperate to try and get under 120 kg (I was 123 kg a few days ago), but I want it to go with proper GIing because of my diabetes.
  • Yayyy!!! 5lbs gone this week. It would be SO lovely if I could lose that amount every week but, not wanting to be ungrateful, I think that losing 5lbs probably means I'm not eating enough (or doing too much exercise).
  • That's a fantastic loss! Well done!
  • Quote: Yayyy!!! 5lbs gone this week. It would be SO lovely if I could lose that amount every week but, not wanting to be ungrateful, I think that losing 5lbs probably means I'm not eating enough (or doing too much exercise).
    Make your mind up do you want to lose 5 pounds a week or not?