3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Well I Am Back On Track! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/67970-well-i-am-back-track.html)

Mazarin 11-03-2005 11:27 AM

Well I Am Back On Track!

3 days into a new start after weeks of lasping... I am doing good! :) I even went to the cinema this afternoon and took a banana! :)

I am pleased with myself!

kykaree 11-03-2005 12:57 PM

Well done!!!! Am most impressed, a banana to the cinema no less!!!!!

Keep it up Missus!!!

shush 11-03-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazarin
went to the cinema this afternoon and took a banana! :)

Now that is what I call willpower. :bravo:
I'm one of those people who has finished a bag of Revels by the time the trailers are over. :o

veggie 11-03-2005 02:23 PM

I'm too stingy to buy food and drink at the cinema.

Well done Alison. :D

2frustrated 11-04-2005 04:17 AM

:yes: I agree with you all! I have at one time or another done all that you say! :rofl: I used to finish the bag of Minstrels before the film came on, I've also taken in a subway sandwich and a pear and sugar free lemonade (for lunch), that was when I was watching Super Size Me! I felt so virtuous! :rofl: And I'm also too stingy to buy cinema food!

Although we did go to Milton Keynes Easy Cinema once and the big buckets of popcorn were only a quid! :eek:

Anyway, WELL DONE Maz for hopping back on the wagon! Keep getting back on and you'll get there in the end!

Mazarin 11-05-2005 07:03 AM

Still not fell off! :)

BTW I love Pizza and just tried last night the new Goodfellow's Solo, they are really good, just one with some salad makes a great evening meal for me.... so quick, 10 minutes in the over!

Penguina 11-11-2005 04:26 AM

ooo. pizza. i think i'll make that today! If i make a plain dough base what low cal toppings can i put on it???

Mazarin 11-12-2005 05:41 PM

Perhaps a low fat cheese, or a veggie pizza... that would be good!

Mazarin 11-14-2005 10:09 PM

I am still on track, back to work yesterday and not tempted to buy coke or sweets for my midafternoon snack! phew.... I ate a apple! lol

kykaree 11-15-2005 01:41 AM

Apples are my lifesaver. They are so filling, and crunchy and nice. I get mine from the farmers market, I only really like the English apples, I don't like buying fruit from New Zealand or South Africa when I can help it.

Glad your keeping focused, I am trying a lot harder too at the moment, before the silly season starts!!!!

Mazarin 11-15-2005 10:10 PM

I love apples also, I love Washington ones... yummy! :) could just eat one now :)

Dippy Chip 11-16-2005 02:37 PM

Well done Maz - you go, girl! Getting back on the wagon is always tough, and you sound like you're doing great. :bravo:

Janey :hug:

Mazarin 11-20-2005 02:17 PM

I am still gonna stay on track! :) even though no exercising this week!

But I am just gonna tuck into my danish pastry... god said I could have one today for all that pain my arm is causing me!

2frustrated 11-23-2005 03:56 AM

Apples... the ones in Japan are about 5" diameter! :faint: They're nice though :D

Mazarin 11-23-2005 09:09 AM

That danish pastry was sooooooo good!