hi-new to this forum

• Hi there,i am new to this site-i found it today via one of the disney forums i use!

i am a married SAHM to 5 children (G13/B11/B7/G6/B2) and i have tried umpteen diets-some of them have worked short term but none really long term.

I now have the ultimate incentive as we have booked our first family holiday of a lifetime to WDW Florida in June 2006-i have a minimum of 3 stone to lose in that time.........but if i can manage more it would be fab!!

I recently got one of them cross trainer things from my local freecycle site which i have started using but the longest i have managed was 8 minutes-but i have only had it 2 days so cant expect miracles!!lol

I also have an ab swing,6second abs,ab roller,some elastics that work your legs and a sit up thing,a crunch video and some tae bo dvd's.......i get so bored so i have to keep varying what i do each day!!lol my dh is also joining me on the diet too so he is proving to be a great motivator-especially last week when i weighed myself and had somehow gained 2lbs....dont know how when i have been very good sticking to my diet and excersising every day-kind of disheartened me a bit!!ah well..........i have plenty of time till i need to start panicking i guess!!

• Welcome ooh 3fcs fame has spread to disney forums!
  • hi disney i am becky i am a fellow tried but never succeeded i need some encouragement and support on my thousandth diet this year i am determined to succeed this time i want to lose 10 pounds by xmas which doesn't sound a lot but when there is so much temptation in the world what am i to do. I am 21 from Essex and am married with 1 little girl who is 4 so if you fancy me as a buddy give me a shout
  • hi lil princess can you tell me how i can get my weight tracker onto my messaging thing i am rubbish on computers !! thankyou bex !! i am going to also try the new years eve challenge to lose 10Ib between now and then do you fancy giving it a go too!!??
  • Weight tracker thread here.
  • my aim is 10lbs by christmas-thats a stone gone then!! that'll be 1 down xxxxx to go
  • Hello lil.disney.princess and

I take my hat off to you, not only for having 5 kids but for manging 8 mins on the cross trainer thingy. I can't get the hang of them.
  • A big welcome to you! and what a fab holiday you have a planned!