UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-28-2005, 04:29 PM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Red face Newbie - over here!

Hello people!

My name is Mazarin, aka Alison, please call me whatever you wish to (within reason) I am in the UK and have struggled with my weight for years, far too many to care to remember right now!

But yesterday I did something positive! I joined a GYM! I must be nuts because I am so unfit, but it is something I have thought of for so long, and in my own head thought it was the only way I would ever stop myself comfort eating in front of the TV!

Ermmm I have not been yet but I will go for my first swim tomorrow evening in about 6 years and I have my induction on Friday! PARAMEDICS ON STAND BY!

I am sure you can see from my siggy that there is a lot to lose for me, but I am aiming for a target of 210 lbs which is a major improvement on what I am now!

If going to the gym don't motivate me then I'll reside to being fat forever!

So a big HELLO to you all
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:17 PM   #2  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Welcome, Alison , you've come to the right place for support, laughs and inspiration! for joining a gym - you've taken the first of many positive steps. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

All the best, Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:52 PM   #3  

Hi Alison, well done!!!! I joined the gym early this year, and was sooooooooo scared, I felt really intimidated, but everyone has been so friendly, I have learnt so much, and made new friends and SHOCK I like exercise!!!

You'll be fab, and make sure you post your exercise in the exercise thread, duracell bunnies of the world.....UNITE!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 07:50 PM   #4  

Welcome Alison I do like to see people with over 100 pounds to lose like me about.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:54 AM   #5  

Thanx people! I am raring to go, cannot wait for the induction at the gym on Friday!
Old 06-29-2005, 02:39 PM   #6  

yoooo hoooooooo hellowelcome to the maddest, funniest most supportive board ive ever found on the internet...................it helped me more than any slimming class
hopefully you too will find it useful in all ways
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 02:54 PM   #7  

Thanx people!
Old 06-29-2005, 03:58 PM   #8  

Hi Mazarin

Welcome, you'll find lots of supports and great advice here, and plenty of fun too. All the best with your weight loss, well done on joining the gym, keep up the good work
MadamDotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:34 PM   #9  
Thin taste better

S/C/G: 230/215/170

Height: 5ft

Hi Alison
Welcome aboard you have come to the right place to keep your motivation up and your spirtits high over a week ago I came to this site looking for support after having a emotional binge and gaining 4lbs back of the 22lbs I had lost. I am happy to say after all the support and advice I have received from the group I have lost 2 of the 4lbs and I am back on track. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey
and I am cheering you on all the way.
sweettay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:44 PM   #10  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hiya Alison AS IF we'd call you anything else Good Luck at the gym
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote