UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-19-2005, 09:26 AM   #91  

I hope it is water weight (ok some of it is croissant and wine Manchester weight and general skipping fat club last week weight) I do seen to have lost 5 pounds over night stupid scales.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 10:58 AM   #92  

Unhappy Oh dear!

OOps! I've put on the 2.5 i lost last week
I admit it's all my own fault, after all, nobody force fed me
Still on my way to reaching my 7 week challenge of 10 pounds lost, 3.5 so far, 6.5 to go.
fatand40+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:36 PM   #93  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

WTG veg! Did you chop off an arm or something...?

Susan, it'll come back off again, don't despair!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 01:21 AM   #94  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oooh Eck I see that i'm not on my own i'm back up to the weight I was at the start of THE LAST CHALLENGE 7lbs Gain in total i'm a stupid so now i've got to start again Anyway, i'm real mad at myself for being so weak I feel all fat and frumpy and i'm not happy with the way I look at all thank god I can wear sweats and big T's to cover up for work but its going to get in the 20's this week and it will soon be stripping off weather so i'm going to resist chocolate with all my might..no..don't laugh i'm serious I need to get with the program! Don't forget to give me **** girls I need all the nagging that you've got
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 03:27 AM   #95  

ok cat you want nagged youll get it
joking the last thing you need is nagged at, although you might not think so, it will probably only make you feel worse
you know you can do this, you have before wait until monday, make that your challenge start date , lower your challenge amount, that way you can still make it!
at the end of the day , when the challenge is over what does it matter if its 1lb youve lost or 10, as long as youve lost something, it will be a lb you didnt have when you started
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 10:20 AM   #96  

Scales have gone down 8 pounds since Monday now. I knew it wasn't proper weight.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:20 AM   #97  

all this talk of not proper weight and not normal people..........im thinking im getting worried, but, not real worried
Old 04-20-2005, 04:09 PM   #98  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Cat - I agree with Toots - nagging never solved anything or shifted a single ounce of flab - at least not for me!! You know you can do it...and think about ow fabulous you'll feel when you've beaten the chocolate cravings into submission and hauled yourself back on the wagon. You go, girl!!

I'm chuffed to bits with my own sig line - girls, I'm on such a high! I've been walking, taeboing, rebounding, and sweating my (not so) little butt off, and it seems to be working! Of course, the fact that my 40th birthday is looming (a week after the challenge ends) could have something to do with my sudden spurt of motivation ...

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Kind regards, Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #99  

well done dippy, id put money on you making the 14lbs and more for this challenge your going all out for it
Old 04-21-2005, 01:09 AM   #100  
Gym'll fix it!!

Girls Yeh..you're right I doubt the nagging would work but at least I get a laugh out of it And Toot I think thats a good idea to lower my expectations..maybe I should do this 5lbs at a time instead I think i'll give it a whirl

Hey Veggie, I'm glad that yours was all water mine is'nt
Old 04-21-2005, 09:58 AM   #101  
aka Superwoman!

WTG dippy chip!

I've 4 and a half lbs to go to be back to my lowest weight!

Can the next challenge after this finish on 13th July? That's my graduation ceremony! I want to lose a stone before then!

Right off home to sit on my butt and do some more work! Kickboxing tonight if I do enough work!
Old 04-21-2005, 05:11 PM   #102  

a grand graduation challenge...............has a nice ring too it, how many weeks from the end of this challenge would it be? july already soon we will be heading for christmas again, time didnt fly so fast when i was young and had no worries, well apart from what was for my dinner and what song would make number1
ive had a very good day diet wise, yet im still getting the whats the point feeling again!determined not to let it get a grip again though, if i can get the next couple of days done with ill be ok
im off to watch fooballers wives then ill do my gruelling torture regime
Old 04-21-2005, 10:32 PM   #103  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh Footballers wives I it! We are only on the second season here though and we'll have to watch that three or four times before they get a new batch buts that alright cuz I missed the beginning of this lot and i'm anxiously awaiting for them to get around to the first episode again so that I can find out what Chardonay died of and who killed the blonde B's hubby I'm not sure if she succeeded in killing Frank last Saturday will have to remember to watch on Saturday night

A Grand Graduation Challenge sounds good to me its a just over 8 weeks after we (we? did I include myself in that ) finish this one so we can all lose lots of lard and be all svelte looking for the summer
Old 04-22-2005, 04:52 AM   #104  
aka Superwoman!

Yuppers indeed just over 8 weeks! Woo!

Not that many people will get to see me under my GOWN but hey at least my legs might look better by then!
Old 04-23-2005, 03:02 AM   #105  

so starting 16th may.....GRAND GRADUATION CHALLENGE.......until mon11thjuly, will be exactly a 8 week challenge