UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-08-2005, 02:00 AM   #61  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

WwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhooooooooooooooooooo

Date: 8th April 2005
Time: 06:45

I am under 14st for the first time in 7 donkeys years!!!!!

OK only by 1/2lb, but I honestly never thought it was going to happen! I thought I was stuck at 14st 4lbs for ever and ever and ever!!!

And I still don't know what I did - well OK, I am eating breakfast and I am eating fairly clean too! But I still lack the exercise bit!!

Not that I am looking a gift horse in the mouth, long may it continue!

So now you know miracles happen, pick yourselves up etc
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:07 AM   #62  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

WTG stef!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:16 AM   #63  

Yay Stef under 14 stone! That's officially thin to me.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:13 PM   #64  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done Stef and Susan

Frus..You want cake OK..you'll get cake i've got my tae-bo tapes here so if hubby ever gets from 'under my feet' I might have a go at one today they've been in the box for over a week got some dog tags with them too they say on them WILLPOWER and SPIRIT don't think i'm worthy of wearing them did'nt get my "billy bands" though due to demand they've run out so they've sent me some weighted hand balls in their place apparently i'll get the billy bands at a later date the weighted sand balls are a free gift. Now I think i've worded that so there can be no double meaning of the word ball but no doubt one of my cyberpals will think of something
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #65  

Oh I just remembered I had cake at dinner time. A little cup cake my sister buys them she's cake mad. It had smarties on it.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:20 AM   #66  

i had smarties egg thinggy and a smarties cookie!! i dont even like them
if theres any spare cake going send it thisaway ..........please
im so not holding out any hope of posting a loss on monday
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 04:27 AM   #67  
Just one bite at a time

Throw it all in the in and pour washing up liquid over it!

Chocolate in large amounts (bigger than a 10p Freddo Frog) is EVIL and needs to be exorcised with soap!!!!

Mind you I can say that as I accidentally lost my chocoholic gene about 8 years ago - perhaps you found it and gave it a home Toots, sorry I'll be more careful in future!!!

Now all I crave are strange savoury items - like Delia's Feta cheese and Olive scones, which I can make in about 30 mins and eat in about 8!!! Perhaps I'll take the plug off the oven!!!

Still feeling grotty, B12 injection due on Weds, but I still hope to make weight on Thurs!
Old 04-10-2005, 08:12 AM   #68  

i love freddos that have been in the fridge mmmmmm
its not really chocolate i crave its sweet things but not generally chocolate, i do think i could live without that, in saying that its my love of crisps, bread and cheese that got me to this godforsaken weight(starting weight) so as a rule i tend to try and avoid them , once i start i cant stop , although bread i havent cut out completely ive cut down to 2 small slices of nimble a day! which is way better than half a loaf of warburtons super thick toastie
Old 04-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #69  
Just one bite at a time

Super thick toast slathered with butter..........................

I'm drooling at the thought of it!!!!!

I'm so bread hungry that we only buy those expensive little squares of Italian bread that most of the supermarkets do these days - ciabatta and green olives, rosemary and sun dried tomatoes etc. That way when we have our evening meal we just defrost 2 small squares in the oven - or just one if we want a teensy bit of pasta as well!

Do we measure the starches? Oh Yes!!! We are still sort of following the Starch Curfew, but now we are supplementing it with the GI shopping list book - not doing the whole daft diet, just using the shopping list book to help make decisions about high and low glycemic foods - stock up on the filling stuff and ignore the processed sugary stuff!

That might be why I didn't expect to lose any weight, I feel full most of the time. Whatever it is something is working and I have to admit I am glad that I no longer crave all of that stuff - crisps!!!!!! YUK!!! Cheese? Only in small amounts to taste - like grated parmesan!

Having said that what do I eat that makes me so fat?!?! Oh yes! The Kitchen Sink!!!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 02:34 AM   #70  

11 stone exactly ive lost 2lbs this week.....................................yeehahdid dlyah
thats 4lbs into the challenge just another 10 to go
i AM going to do this
Old 04-11-2005, 08:18 AM   #71  

I believe you are going to Toot. 11 stone...oh my that gives me hope that I may reach that some day.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:56 AM   #72  

thanks veggie.......i never thought in a million years id make it to this point but i have
by the time this challenge is over i should be at just over 10 stone!!!!!!! what an amazing thought

Last edited by tootoot; 04-11-2005 at 09:57 AM. Reason: weong weight
Old 04-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #73  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh WELL DONE TOOT
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:27 PM   #74  
Just one bite at a time

Go Toots!!! I'd do a YeeHa pompom thing, but I am feeling too knackered - but if thoughts count I am up to a hundred for you!!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 03:17 PM   #75  

thank you everyone.......... i was so pleased and spurred on by it i resolved to do 50 sit ups!.......................and i did them ..........while i was watching emmerdale but tomorrow i will do 50 before work , im finished at 2 so going to the gym after work , then ill do 50 sit ups tomorrow night
10 stone something hereeeeeeeeeeeee i come ......(even 10st13 and 1/2lbs will do)