3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Genuine answers only (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/325100-genuine-answers-only.html)

Hefitin 05-14-2022 12:58 PM

Genuine answers only

What is are major causes of weight gain for men?

healthyBob 05-18-2022 10:09 PM

Tips for Weight loss

KEEP JUNK OUT OF SIGHT

They say " out of sight, out of mind' definitely applies here - you're more likely to eat
unhealthy food when surround by junk and processed foods. Make sure that those unhealthy
food items are out of the house to increase the odds of reaching your weight loss goals.

PRACTICE MINDFUL EATING

Studies have shown that adopting a mindful eating habit increase your chances of making
healthy, lasting behavioral changes. Take time to enjoy what you eat and appreciate its ability
to nourish you. It will improve your relationship with food and may even help stop binge eating.
Read - Weight loss: 5 foods that detox your body & burn belly fat in just 1 day
without dieting or exercising.

SET REALISTIC GOALS

While focusing on nutritious foods has many health benefits, your weight loss goals may backfire
if you try to lose weight too quickly. Research shows that obese people who expect to lose a lot of
weight are more likely to drop off the weight loss program. Set realistic plans to increase your
chances of staying on track.

FLEXIBILITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

It is likely that you'll need a certain degree of flexibility regardless of which dieting approach
you pick - since most since most diets will require some compromise. All it takes is being more
conscious of food choices in the days before or after special occasion, perhaps, you can increase
your exercise levels to counter any excesses.

DONT FORGET TO EXERCISE

Remember, diet and exercise go hand in hand especially if your goal is to lose weight. Research
has shown that making both dietary and physical activity changes at the same time will help you
see great results . You cannot expect to achieve your fitness goals fast by doing one and ignoring
the other - its as simple as that!

Serdon65 11-02-2022 08:27 AM

Thanks for the details.

Serdon65 11-02-2022 08:28 AM

This is post is really amazing for everyone.

Serdon65 11-02-2022 08:28 AM

I love the way that I have joined to this conversion that helps the people to take less risk.

Serdon65 11-02-2022 08:29 AM

Thank you very much for your option and platform about the games.

Serdon65 11-02-2022 08:32 AM

Thank so much for showing interest here.

MrBadger 11-02-2022 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hefitin (Post 5450532)
What is are major causes of weight gain for men?

I find that SPAM is the main cause.

millionaire100 11-23-2022 05:10 PM

Lose weight fast

does anyone want to know how I lost weight in 7 days? stay tuned

timmothysmith01 01-26-2023 09:53 AM

Your body retains water when you consume sodium. Water has both volume and weight. Therefore, if you consume a lot of salty foods for several days in a row, you could gain weight quickly.

ahmedodiush 10-09-2023 08:22 AM

Thank you
I actually think these are some of the reasons