UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2003, 12:01 PM   #1  
on my way down!

Talking Amanda Panda!!

Hey hows it going??? havent been around for a little while fell really off track and felt horrible about it Well anyway here i am back and ready for anything (i also had a virus on my computer UGH!!)

Hope your ok and its going GRRREEEEAT for you!!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:14 PM   #2  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hey Tory!

Great to hear from you - I did notice that you hadn't been around but I didn't get in touch in case you thought I was some kind of mad stalker or something!

Sorry to hear you 'lost the plot' with your diet a bit - I remember you said that you'd had some bad news so it's to be expected that it might throw you off course.

I'm still going for it - although my weight loss seems to be very slow - I've lost 10lb now - only another 100 to go!! I've been going to the gym alot, so at least I'm toning up and getting fitter, even if the pounds are hanging on!!

Hope you feel better now and ready to tackle those pounds - PM me if you ever want to chat

Love Amanda xx
Old 09-21-2003, 06:47 PM   #3  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Wink AMANDA PANDA...

Hey there girl... saw that you posted here and just thought I would pop in briefly to say "Hello there " and that we miss you at CEer's...
Take Care!
Old 09-24-2003, 04:00 AM   #4  
on my way down!

thanks amanda...i dont think your a wiered stalker at all!!

i am glad your weight loss is on its way down...even if it is a little slow...slow is better than none right??

Im off work poorley today (honistly does it even end ) and then we are off for the weekend tomorow to wales i cant wait...just me and my other half...its gonne be really nice!!

Have a great weekend!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:47 PM   #5  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi Tory,

Hope you have a great weekend away. I read on another thread that you are originally from Kent - where abouts?. I am originally from Sidcup and all my family are still in Kent - Sidcup, Hextable and Rochester. Small world!

Amanda xx
Closed Thread