UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #1  

Default Trying again! Diet buddy's?

So I'm 25, 5ft 7in and 21 stone! I've tried everything in the past but nothing has ever worked, I want this to be my time I want in 12 months time to take before and after photos and actually be proud of my own progress but I need some dieting buddy's to boost my motivation and push me to keep going, can anyone help me x
Fatgirlfedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:51 PM   #2  

Default Hey!!

I too am after a diet buddy. Im 21 5'4 and 10st6lb i had a baby 6 months ago and put on quite a bit of weight! I have changed my diet dramatically doing as much walking and workouts as poss with a very needy baby! Its not budging though! What are you looking to achieve have you got a goal in mind? We can do it! One thing that reallys helps me is looking at other peoples transformation pictures specially when i have just sat down with a packet of biscuits haha! I put them straight back in the cupboard! X
Hannahgemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:06 AM   #3  

Height: 5 ft 8

Default We can do this!!

Hi,

I’m 26, 5ft 8 and 17.5stone. I completely understand the struggle and whole heartedly know how you feel. Let’s do this together!!
Becks26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 71/67/55

Height: 165

set your goal, your daily schedule, motivate yourself with positive music and read positive motto. If you find people who will support you, it's even better, but fight first and foremost for yourself. I send you a lot of positive energy
Camila415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:07 PM   #5  

You really need to be motivated when you decide to take on firmly this journey of losing weight. Sometimes I read articles that help me at candiceonlinesupport . She writes some interesting article that help.
gregg56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 62/61/45 kg

Height: 5'

Default promise motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfedup View Post
So I'm 25, 5ft 7in and 21 stone! I've tried everything in the past but nothing has ever worked, I want this to be my time I want in 12 months time to take before and after photos and actually be proud of my own progress but I need some dieting buddy's to boost my motivation and push me to keep going, can anyone help me x
i know the feeling, i tried almost every program but i seems hopeless, and i hate vegetables.
until i read about " Promise to grow old with someone, but how can i keep my aot. if i'm not fit to grow old?" by : wannafit.health.blog/2018/08/31/a-promise-to-someone/
sabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfedup View Post
Just do not give. Set a goal and you have to figure out what you have not tried before. My friend tried this approach which is effective, as amatter of fact I have heard so many reviews abut it.
Here you can get a more details: mydetoxredtea.home.blog
fitgirl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #8  

commitment is something we set and maintain even when we are not in the same place we were when we set the commitment.. thats dedication.. dont give up...
bri93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:37 AM   #9  

low carb and eat clean, try its if you can
bodyngon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:24 PM   #10  

That's awesome. Not only you need strong motivation, but you should also a find a product or medicine that will help you in the process. When you have both of these in your possession, you are very good to go reach your awesome goal.
gregg56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:41 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks26 View Post
Hi,

I’m 26, 5ft 8 and 17.5stone. I completely understand the struggle and whole heartedly know how you feel. Let’s do this together!!
I also understand the struggles as I am 25, 4ft and 18 Stones. I have tried excising as well but its way too difficult for my body and I need help and motivation.
tinabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:42 PM   #12  

Clean eating and lots of water. Lets keep it going guys
tinabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:27 AM   #13  

whats a diet buddy
CastielSteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:31 AM   #14  

Not sure if a buddy can help!
They can give you a motivation everyday, but you have to do it by yourself. This is a fight against yourself. You can only win if you really want it.
My advise wold be:
- write down your goal
- write down how you want to achieve it
- put you plan somewhere where you can see it all the time
- tell your environment, to support you on your journey
- stick to the plan - and most important - try to have fun!!!
bobblago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:00 PM   #15  

Hi! My name is Cindy and i'm 38 years old from the UK. I would be glad to share and receive different advice, thanks!
cindythomp38 is offline   Reply With Quote