UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:16 AM   #1  

Default 140lb loss need some motivation for last 28

Hey all I'm from Essex I've lost ten stone so far got two more to go but at a stand still a bit of motivation would help a great deal I'm registered blind and half deaf in one ear I also have vertigo but managed to lose q0 stone so far any help be great
Noodles85sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/160/150

Height: 5'2"

That is amazing! How did you pick your goal? For motivation maybe self talk about why that number is important to you. Or maybe reminders of why you started your amazing loss journey. I also suggest you wander over to the maintaining group. Maybe you need a mental break and to maintain for a while to get yourself mentally back in the game after a pre determined break time. Again - good for you.
Nightowlrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:18 PM   #3  

Thank you very much I chose 12 Stone goal to start with that would be a ten stone loss in raged that goal and now I want to be 10 stone as my bf is 9.5 stone he has been my motivated he lost 8.5 stone and has been trying to maintain for 25 years I will have a look at the maintaining group thanks again and I apologise for my spelling thy are awful
Noodles85sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/305.4/unlimited goal

Height: 5'6"

Hi Noodles,

Is there someone that you can be accountable to? I found a nutritionist that I am seeing once every 2 weeks, and although it is not a requirement, she agreed that I could do a weigh in with her so I am accountable to someone other than myself. I admire your weight loss! You inspire me!!
Opine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 330/330/200

Height: 6'3"

That's fantastic! I'm at the start of that journey right now. My goal is to loose 10 stone, so its great to hear about someone who's already done it!
Santeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:58 AM   #6  

Default You are sooo close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles85sue View Post
Hey all I'm from Essex I've lost ten stone so far got two more to go but at a stand still a bit of motivation would help a great deal I'm registered blind and half deaf in one ear I also have vertigo but managed to lose q0 stone so far any help be great
Hey hey!
First off let me say that it is sooo amazing that you've lost ten stones so far. Most people would find it hard to lose half of that! What that tells me is that you are committed, focused, and capable! Losing 10 stones doesn't just HAPPEN! It takes hard work and a commitment to working YOUR PLAN. I would say that you are doing all of the right things, you just have to stay consistent. 2 stones compared to 10 stones is NOTHING! Stay consistent and keep pushing forward. If you give you body time to change and focus on the things you can do daily/weekly/monthly as oppose to the 2 stones you will get there and not even realize it! YOU GOT THIS! What plan are you using?
DoggetteFitness is offline   Reply With Quote