3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/299535-hello.html)

Mumsy 09-29-2014 04:08 AM

Hello!!

Hi,
I am new (ish, I joined in 2012 but then got pregnant) and am hoping to find a buddy to help me keep on track. I am a mum of three and want to lose ten kilos. My kids are just under two, four and six and use all my energy.

I am starting at 70 kilos. Not nibbling the kids dinners is a big aim. And not drinking so much wine. And chocolate....and all those things that are so nice :dizzy:

I am so rubbish at diets and have no energy to run etc but hoping this time is the time it works. I am the biggest I have ever been and am going through a big emotional time in my family and tend to comfort eat....not so told. I want to nip this is the bud before it gets out of control.

Good luck ladies!!:carrot:

sammymilner 10-02-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumsy (Post 5075900)
Hi,
I am new (ish, I joined in 2012 but then got pregnant) and am hoping to find a buddy to help me keep on track. I am a mum of three and want to lose ten kilos. My kids are just under two, four and six and use all my energy.

I am starting at 70 kilos. Not nibbling the kids dinners is a big aim. And not drinking so much wine. And chocolate....and all those things that are so nice :dizzy:

I am so rubbish at diets and have no energy to run etc but hoping this time is the time it works. I am the biggest I have ever been and am going through a big emotional time in my family and tend to comfort eat....not so told. I want to nip this is the bud before it gets out of control.

Good luck ladies!!:carrot:

A bit fat welcome - well I am currently 184 pounds/83.2 kilos and also 31 weeks pregnant and a British Expat living in the Algarve. I am expecting my 2nd child at the moment and before I became pregnant I was in the middle of my weight loss journey after losing 25 kilos.

So, I am at that point of attempting to remain healthy and fit during pregnancy and not gain loads during the pregnancy.

Well I weigh the exact same I did with my first weigh in of 2014 so fingers crossed that for Christmas I will be a good stone lighter than I was last Christmas with a beautiful baby!

Hope it goes well for you - When I just had 10 kilos to lose a while ago I found home exercise was the best for me i.e. fitness videos, wii fit etc. That way you can fit it into your schedule better.

Mountain Mamma 10-10-2014 11:21 PM

My goodness, you're a busy lady with three kids under six years of age! No wonder you don't have any energy to spare!!

Glad you returned to the site, and good luck!

:welcome2: