• Hi im from Yorkshire and im new to fat chicks, haven't managed to find my way around the site yet so any tips welcomed
  • Hey Gemini234 , Im Sofia, Im new on this as well but would like to help in anyway if you are looking to shift the pounds The journey can be so frustrating, and difficult one and I know so many people who have tried so many different variations of diets and quick fixes that just do not work for them.... But setting goals and having support and a buddy to do it all with is a better way to succeed and more FUN Let me know if you'd like to have a weightloss buddy maybe I can help, I have used the Project 10 Challenge for my weightloss and fitness goals... which focuses on losing 10 pounds at a time, and a whole lot of support, and a healthier way of life! Message me if you'd like to know more about the Challenge!

And dont despair you have taken the first step in an amazing informational journey!! I believe in you!!!

HUGS! Sofia
  • Hi
    I'm Fiona just wanted to say hi I only joined today and I'm from Bradford too