UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-31-2013, 10:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/142/132

Height: 5ft7

Default Slim Fast diet

Hello im on my 3rd day of slim fast and wondered if any is thinking of starting or already started and how they are finding it. Although, i dont want any stories of negative opinions please just support.
Also, anyone who is thinking of starting, superdrugs is doing it half price and morrisons are doing 5 for £5 online only (limited to 20 products on offer per person).
So far i have lost 5lbs, but this may be to fluctuations
Future slim jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #2  

Are you just doing Slim Fast or other brands? You might want to check out Tesco's Ultra Slim which is their own brand version of Slim Fast. It's in boxes not tubs near the vitamins and it's in sachets of 28g (ten sachets per pack) they have seven flavours and it's on three boxes for £10 at the moment. x
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #3  
Comes with Warning Label

S/C/G: 17st3/15st2/14st

Height: 5ft 7

Slim Fast is very nice for someone that doesnt want to commit to "harsher" diets like Cambridge or want to go to the "mass weighing" that slimming world and weight watchers have. Its a nice and steady way to lose weight and drum some routine to your eating habits into your life without the calorie counting taking over. Personally I didnt lose enough weight on it in the time i did it and jumped on to more stricter stuff.

Its an excellent choice if you want to shed your pounds gradually and develop portion control as well as being aware of what you eat!

Ps. well done on your weight loss accomplishments!
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:34 AM   #4  
Trying hard

Height: 5'.5"

How's it going Jim?
Dollydimple is offline   Reply With Quote