UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-31-2013, 08:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 14st/13st 8.2lbs/10st 7lbs

Height: 5' 5"

Smile 39/F/West Yorkshire looking for weight loss buddy/ies!

Hi All

As you can see from the title I'm a 39 year old female living in West Yorkshire (Huddersfield area) and I'm looking for weight loss buddy/dies

Up until around 3 years ago I weighed a steady 10 1/2 stone but then was in a car accident and ended up off work for 3 months - in which time I managed to get some very bad habits, bad habits are MUCH harder to break than good habits!!!!!!

I'm now 14 stones and feeling incredibly unhealthy (I AM incredibly unhealthy) and it's time to take my life back - but I know it is going to be difficult to get out of my bad habits. I've downloaded a pro-points app (I know how it all works so downloaded an app rather than paying a weekly fee) and I started this weekend, going good so far

Julie x
FluffyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/189/145

Height: 5'4

Hiya Julie!

I've also had poor health which has caused me to gain weight so I can sympathise with you there. I've just started a monthly weight loss challenge thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-f...l-welcome.html if you want to join in

Sophie x
sophiebean is offline   Reply With Quote