3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   30 day shred starting....NOW (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/290929-30-day-shred-starting-now.html)

Lizbug 12-28-2013 08:45 AM

30 day shred starting....NOW

I am quite literally about to put on my sports bra and make a start on the 30 day shred. Just thought I'd pop up and say hello, since I've just spotted the UK forum!

I'm aiming to lose a stone by April. Maybe. If I get vaguely near that I'll be happy! I've got about 16 weeks....here goes! x

Dreamer14 01-12-2014 08:07 PM

I am doing this also and the other one ripped in 30 - how you finding it all?? X

sh3l5 07-12-2014 07:27 AM

How are you both getting on?

novangel 07-12-2014 11:45 AM

Hi,

I don't live in the UK but I saw this thread and just want to say I HIGHLY recommend 30 Day Shred. That DVD gave me amazing results.

Two things I did different is I used 5p hand weights instead of 3p (eventually I used 10p) and I spent longer than the 30 days. I would not move on to the next level until I felt ready...so it was more like 90 Day Shred for me but it worked wonders.

Ditch the scale while you're doing it and measure yourself instead. I didn't lose much weight but I shrank in size a lot, I got great ab and arm definition.

I have since moved on to jogging but I think I'm going to start this DVD again to get some tone back and then move on to Ripped in 30 after. ;) I keep saying this but I need to just do it finally.

Good luck. :)

tanguito 08-02-2014 06:49 AM

Hi everybody

Just seen this thread and although I'm from the UK I live in the Canary Islands. Thought I'd pop on to say hello as it was 30 Day Shred that got me started on my fitness programme almost 2 years ago. I've been slipping since Christmas but decided as yesterday was 1st August that I would do 30 days of 30 Day Shred this months. So today I have completed day 2. I am currently using 2Kg hand weights but 3Kg for the chest flys. My arms are already feeling it.

Going to the UK in September for a wedding so want to shock everybody with the way I look as haven't been over there for about 3 years!

Good luck everyone and let me know how you're doing with 30 Day Shred. I will post at least once a week to let you know how its going with me.

tinneranne2 08-02-2014 07:26 AM

tanguito some of us are fighting our way through the shred over here if you want to join in! :) we are all in slightly different places, but its good fun to scream at Jillian together anyway.

Either way, you're gonna kill it and look awesome for the wedding. :)

sammymilner 09-10-2014 08:14 AM

Well I am not technically in the UK (I was born there) but now live in Portugal. My baby is due early December and I am planning to put together my own homemade one for the first 30 days.

Though obviously this will depend on whether I have a c section or a natural birth but at least I will be able to work on my diet.

So can't wait!

Firecracker777 09-10-2014 01:47 PM

I agree! I loved the 30 day shred. I definitely felt some results with it.