3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Anyone do Slimming World? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/289589-anyone-do-slimming-world.html)

Marchmallow 11-10-2013 09:00 AM

Anyone do Slimming World?

I haven't seen anyone here doing it so far! :)

photonut4 11-10-2013 11:10 AM

My DIL (whose is British) has been doing Slimming World for a couple years. She has done great on it and loves the recipes.

slimmingsi 11-15-2013 02:43 PM

Yes over 18months so far, looking at being at the 6st loss mark by NY

Bluenose79 01-01-2014 03:59 PM

I'm starting slimming world on 6/1/14 looking forward to it

D x

WLGirl1 01-06-2014 12:15 PM

OOH I'm starting on Wednesday. Could you let me know what happens when you go there! PM if you want??? Thank you!!!! x

blonde bombsite 01-16-2014 05:31 AM

Hi

Hi fellow slimmers!
I'm really new to this site, but I love the informality of it.

I'm following the Slimmimg World plan, but on my own. Having recently being made unemployed, I can't afford to go to meetings.

I want to have a positive weight loss experience, without any pressure, because as soon as the pressure is on, I head for biscuit barrel!

I have lost weight before using Slimming World and am determined to do it again.

Yours optimistically,

Blonde bombsite xxx
:)

neelia 01-20-2014 09:59 AM

I have started slimming world but cant get my head around it. Do great all day and then at night a few bits of candy and or a bicuit and I am over my limit!!!

toad_rage 01-22-2014 02:57 PM

I have just given up Slimming World. I found at the start it was really good and I lost quite a bit but a lot of the food is very samey, I got bored very quickly and I yo-yoed like crazy. it took me a while to decide that there was no point paying all that money if I wasn't sticking to the plan so left just before Christmas. However if it works for you great, my bf has lots 5st on it.

JoggerGirl03 03-31-2014 09:43 PM

I go to Slimming World :) Since I started I've lost 5 stone :D I came off it for a bit and put some weight back on though...Started again last week and have lost 5.5lb since!

cherrydamsel 05-08-2014 03:36 PM

Started SW again but will stick to it this time!!!!

Hi.
I started SW at the beginning of April and I have struggled but that is because I am a serious snackaholic but I have started swapping the chocolate/cakes/biscuits/crisps/nuts etc etc for fruit/yoghurts/sugar-free jelly and SW bars so I am hoping for a big loss next week.
Lost 2lb this week but I am trying to eat lots of the super free foods this week to see if it makes a difference.
I will try to remember to post on here after each weigh in.
I wish you all good luck on your chosen diet plans and will keep u posted :dizzy:

sammymilner 07-03-2014 05:40 AM

I do Slimming World in the loose term. I follow a healthy diet and love to eat slimming world recipes and also do the paul mckenna hypnotic gastric band to stop me from being greedy!

Have lost 4 stone though so it shows that just following their recipes is a good start!

And whenever I have done it for a week I have found that I have followed it to the letter - so maybe even though I don't always count my syns or healthy extra I have trained my body in it for years.