Newbie From Hampshire - So glad I found this site!

• Hi all,

Having struggling with my weight for 10 years, since first DC was born I am about to start my third attempt at this book. I think the program is great. I've just had a tough year with 2 international (ie other side of the world and back) moves in the last year. But enough is enough.

I have about 4 stones to lose. I look forward to getting to know people here, and to giving and receiving support.

Thanks!

3TL
  • I should have said, I am reading (for the third time) the Beck Diet Solution. Is anyone else following this program?
  • Welcome. I used to live in Havant. You'll get a lot of support here.
  • welcome to 3fc! this site is great for support, tips and sharing success, as well as worries etc, jump in to any of the forums and get chatting!
  • I'm new too! Living in Hampshire, and have 5 stone to lose. I am doing the 5:2 fasting way of eating. Good luck....
  • Katie how are you getting on with the 5:2 diet? I have heard good things about that program.
  • Good luck, some great support here, we'd be interested to see you how you get on, I've got the book but haven't tried it. Calorie counting seems to be working just fine for me at the moment x
  • xxx PS I'm in the Fareham area :-) xxx