UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #16  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Then I will definitely be happy because I am one handsome son of a gun.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #17  
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Then I will definitely be happy because I am one handsome son of a gun.
... don't forget modest and humble!
joefla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:21 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 210/167.6/149

Height: 5'5.75''

I think I will although I am happier simply being on the journey to goal. I feel in control and it definitely makes me happier in other areas of my life as well.
I know from when I was slim that exercise endorphins make a massive difference to my whole attitude to life. That only worked when I was reasonably fit though! I expect to be fit when I am at my goal weight.
My idea of a goal weight isn't fixed at all. I know that I would be perfectly happy calling goal at a weight that I may have started a diet at in my twenties now. I too look back at what I thought were fat pictures of me at the time and realise that I was actually pretty slim.
It will definitely make me happy to be in control of my weight to the extent that I don't gain, or if I do I deal with it within 3 lbs.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #19  
Sisyphus

S/C/G: 195 / 169.0 / 110

Height: 5'1"

I think I will be happy, though if you mean content to stop losing then I don't know.

I'm already happier with my body than I was when I started this journey. A few years back I made it to within 20lbs of goal and felt fantastic. My body still wasn't perfect but it looked good and felt great.

I'm looking forward to finding out!
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote