Workout photos!!

• I just had the idea of how fun it would be to post pics of us all in workout mode! Here's me just back from my gym n' swim! Hrrrgahhh! -flex-

• Wow!! Looking good!! I can't wait to see more, i want to see those guns!!

I don't think I can join in yet... who would want to see a picture of me looking all sweaty and disgusting, which is how I look when i am exercising for sure. Or a swimwear shot? That would frighten people! hahahaha
    xxx
  • Hahaha they're not quite guns yet Jose, more like peashooters!! I'll update in a month and see if they're any better!

Jose, I just started watching season 11 of the biggest loser, and one guy was 640lbs, and he was in a tshirt and shorts, puffing on a treadmill! I bet you'd look a **** of a lot better than he did!
  • LOL little peashooters, that is cute!! Oh my gosh 640lbs, just about makes me feel slim! One day I'll show a picture, when I don't hate seeing it. I am quite camera shy because I always look so ugly and horrible in pictures! I don't even like mirrors really.

Did you take pics of yourself before the diet? Maybe some pictures from different angles is good to compare the loss, I bet it is very noticable already!
  • I just had a look through my facebook, but I was very good at dodging body shots so there are no really clear pics of me when I was 3 stone heavier! What a shame, haha! The face shots are really noticable though. I look like a balloon in some of them!
  • I bet you still looked pretty then, but now you are shining with joy!
    I look like a blob in every picture ever. Sometimes when I am feeling good/drunk, I'll pose for some pics but then I SEE them and it is like OMG untag, untag!!!! hehehe
    xxxxx
  • If you look at my 3FC profile page Jose, you'll see a pic of my face when I was at my fattest! I thought I looked great in that pic at the time, but now I see how much bigger my face was, it's so strange!
  • You're really pretty, weight doesn't affect that. But slimmer you can see your lovely face shape... and your beaming smile!!!

I don't mean that in a creepy way, promise xxxx
  • Haha, I know, there's nothing creepy about you, Jose! And thanks, that's really sweet!
  • Awesome pic

I look like I've been dragged through a hedge by the time I've finished at the gym lol
  • Darn, I should have seen the thread yesterday before my 2 best friends came to my house to do a DVD workout. That would have been a photo to share!!!
    Next week!
  • aahahah this is great!