3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/23225-hello-lots-fat-chicks-england-17-a.html)

BigPhatBooty 01-10-2003 02:44 PM

Mmmm....my eating is not going to plan (no gym attendance either due to state of roads and pavement) but things are going haywire - had to take a double look at out thread as I thought it said "UK Fat CHIPS" :dizzy:

Arwen 01-10-2003 03:39 PM

Its not raining or snowing here today, though it has done both in the last few days.

Eating plan going well. Even walked past some cream cakes without taking noticing yesterday, someone else pointed them out to me.

Got about 7 points left now so going to have milky coffee and some after eight mints.

Hope everyone has a good weekend:)

Smiling Sal 01-10-2003 03:54 PM

Keep your rain I don't want that. We have had a lovely sunny day, absolutely baltic but lovely and sunny. I met a woman on my way back on my walk, all dressed up in a long suede jacket, matching hat, gloves and scarf and a pair of sunglasses !!!!!

Have nothing exicting today, have been busy as usual, but done nothing worth talking about.

Need to plan something exciting to do over the weekend

cat90 01-10-2003 04:05 PM

The morning has flown by :( i almost missed one of my soaps i was so wrapped up in checking out exercise video's..i tried a really "old" one "Callanetics" anyone remember that :?: OMG..this woman is so agile :eek: one of her students was 70 something and she is more limber than me :lol: i did'nt get far with that one but i'll try it again..did about an hour altogether and 3 miles on my treadmill..so another good exercise day.

BritinNJ 01-10-2003 10:45 PM

I remember Callenetics Cathy, I used to do them faithfully every night and they did work, very nice toning if I do say sop myself. I don't think I could even beging to think about doing them now though, especailly one exercise towards the end where you kneel and swivel your hips down and round, it loody hurt everywhere doing that! LOL!
Another tape I used to love was a Cher one, which you learnt a dance routine in, it was great fun and made you sweat, and it disappeared during our move to the States :( Now I do Tae-bo which I also love, and I really must start back up with it.....yes, yes, yes indeed. I still can't believe they've done away with Middlesex....does this mean I was never born????

cat90 01-11-2003 01:51 PM

OMG..i am stiff as a board today :( so it looks like i'll just be treadmilling today..anything else just would'nt work..so none of this :barbell: or this :dancer: :lol:

Ali...i finally got to see the new pic's..you look amazing..what a difference :D you must feel incredible :bravo:

tupperware queen 01-11-2003 02:35 PM

Chris....I think there are a lot of people who refuse to accept the abolishment of Middlesex, and good luck to em!! I have no idea why they did this but DH said it is something to do with anything inside the M25 is now Greater London, he's the Londoner and the courier/delivery driver and as I am the Northerner I know nowt abaht this!!

cat90 01-11-2003 04:41 PM

TQ..you crack me up when you type that 'Landen' Accent :lol:

Smiling Sal 01-12-2003 04:28 AM

I was born in Middlesex too, so maybe I don't exist either. Stirlingshire disappeared during the boundary reorg as well, but I'm still here, I think !!!!!

Had a nothing day yesterday, slept all afternoon and then went to a friends in the evening, but I really couldn't be bothered and although we had a nice blether and a chat we didn't sort out the week away, like we we're suppose to do so it was a bit of a wasted evening.

I really hope Ray and the boys are up for doing something today, even a swim would be good later with the boys, they love to go to a 'normal' as opposed fun pool near here and dive in all the time. Wears them out and it means I have to tread water at the deep end to make sure they are OK. Would do us all good.

Either that or I go for a walk, really depends on what they all want to do. Who am I to make the decisions for all of us.

They are all still sleeping, I was too hot and woke up, nothing to do with the fact that I slept all yesterday afternoon

Need to put the adventure back into my life

cat90 01-12-2003 08:41 AM

Morning Ladies :yawn: i could'nt sleep either Carol :tired: bit of a headache so i came down for some hot chocolate and a couple of aspirins...did'nt exercise yesterday unless you count stacking firewood ;) i will today tho'..i'm still quite stiff thought it would have eased off a bit but i think another workout will loosen me up :)

Smiling Sal 01-12-2003 04:07 PM

Did manage a ten minute walk in the rain - to the shop and back.

Have been to visit friends today and ended up staying for dinner, will need to balance out the chocolate cake and custard into the points.

Wonder how many points that is going to leave me a day until the new week starts on Friday evening - not a lot me thinks, even if I count in my exercise points. Will teach me not to over indulge so much next weekend.

Haven't a thing organsed for tomorrow morining, no school uniforms, no lunches, nothing.

cat90 01-12-2003 06:41 PM

Walked for 5 miles :D had a hot shower :) and now thighs are starting to 'give' again..hope they hold up tomorrow for the next installment of exercise tapes :fr: :lol:

BritinNJ 01-12-2003 09:29 PM

Hello girls,
Five miles! Wow! I'm impressed, when I did used to goto the gym here I used to manage two and then my legs were so wobbly I always felt like I was going to fall over. In fact I've not got a good track record on treadmills, I've come off a few times cos I got cocky and let go and trippped over my towel that fell off the rial and I tripped over it....that was a laugh.
I've had a good weekend point wise. In fact I'm under points today, but I'm not hngry. I've had some sad news from friends, so I think that must have something to do with it.
It's piggin' cold here, brisk but sunny and I did wrap up and poop-a-scoop earlier. My life is so exciting I know!
Anyhoo, have a great week everyone, on with the plan of a thinner a life. Talk soon :)

Smiling Sal 01-13-2003 04:36 PM

Have had an on points day. Needed one after dinner at my friends last night.

Has been wet and windy here all day, not walking weather at all, so I stayed in at lunchtime and played puter instead.

Am going to have a go at eating something different every day this week. Just one little thing, think tomorrow I may have a pasta salad instead of just an ordinary salad with bread and spreader cheese. Going to just add little variaitions to make it interesting.

I am determined that this is the time I will lose this weight, all it will take is time and willpower

Smiling Sal 01-13-2003 04:38 PM

Did anybody see the healthy eating, weight watchers supplement that was in the news of the world yesterday. I have only half read mine, but it is full of tips and recipes.

yet more motivation - how can I fail - only because of me. But I won't let myself