3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/23225-hello-lots-fat-chicks-england-17-a.html)

Smiling Sal 01-08-2003 04:44 PM

Can you still not post TQ ???

We were chatting this morning, hence all the eractic testing and hello posts.

Am thinking about reporting you for advertising Veggie, no one will believe TQ put you up for it.

Teel a rebounder is like a small trampoline that lots of people here use in there livingrooms, to bounce and up and down and watch TV. Think there was such a rush of sales this time last year, with everybody on this site buying one that Netto probably brought in double this year and can't sell them. I was put off by someones comment that you if you didn't watch when you were bouncing your boobs would end up on the ceiling !!!!

Have had a very energetic day, up and down stairs, under cabinets, then I walked down to the town and back and then away for a 30 minute swim with Sean tonight.

Am going to finish reading here, then it's a hot chocolate and some toast and bed for me. Brought a new alarm clock today, as the light had gone on my old one and I stayed in bed until 7:45 today as I couldn't see the time. The new one speaks the time to you, so I will have no excuses.

Smiling Sal 01-08-2003 04:47 PM

We have no snow, am very jealous of all those who have some.

Have to be honest though that I am glad the temperature got above freezing today, am hoping for some snow soon

cat90 01-08-2003 05:46 PM

Snow..yuk..i'm happier with the sun thanks :) i managed 4 miles on my treadmill today and 30 minutes on my exercise bike :D did'nt do an exercise tape so choosing what to do was'nt an issue ;) i watched tv and exercised :s:

tupperware queen 01-09-2003 03:28 AM

So far so good with the posting this morning!! i am off to Netto to see all the bargains they have on offer after my docs appointment. i may buy something else that I never use!!

Smiling Sal 01-09-2003 07:48 AM

What kind of shop is this Nettos ? A bit like Woolies ?? sells a bit of everything ?

If you buy something useful but don't use it, you could always lend it too me.

teel 01-09-2003 10:36 AM

hi snowy bound people!

TQ I hope all went well at your g.p.'s appointment this morning...
Nettos is a supermarket that sells udranded so inexpensive foods and non food stuff. Sometimes they have really good bargains but they do not hang aroung for long, as you can imagine!:p
cat90, well done on your 4 mile tread!!:lol: whatever you were watching must have really inspired you to go faster or further....:strong: :cp:

BritinNJ 01-09-2003 12:03 PM

DO loads of you have snow then? My Mum said they had a covering which looked very pretty. Maybe you're all getting our eight inches from before Christmas?
TQ, hope your ear is feeling better now. I am feeling ruff with a horrible cold, and it's all in the head, and I am very achy..feeling sorry for myself too...
Need to eat something but to be honest I am not hungry.....how come the pounds aren't falling off now then as no morsel hasn't passed my lips apart from water and tea? LOL!

teel 01-09-2003 01:53 PM

Hello BritinNJ...well suffolk and Norfolk in East Anglia have snow and there are a few snowmen lurking around !! Where abouts does your mum live? Sorry if I have missed this info somewhere on the way.... :D

tupperware queen 01-09-2003 02:21 PM

We have had a lot of snow here too. Not today though. everything looks lovely when it has been snowing, especially if you are at home in front of the fire with a hot chocolate, options of course!! :)

Smiling Sal 01-09-2003 04:04 PM

We have no snow, I want snow. {{STAMPs FOOT in TEMPER}} x 2.

We have no nettos, sounds like a good shop for bargains, I love a bargain.

I have been amazingly on points again today. If only I could be like this every day. Went swimming again this evening with Steven, am very very tired. But it is doing me good, isn't it.

Had a lovely day at work today, went to see a new building we need to cable up and I went with a guy who knows a lot of the history about the place, was really interesting to find out a lot of the background. They are keeping the facade of the building and building the new building behind it, so from the street it will keep it's character and not look like the usual modern office block.

Haven't drunk enough water today, my liver will be doing the work of my kidneys, and not helping this body get rid of it's fat. Better get some water in, even though it's late and I will be up half the night getting rid of it, it will be worth it. You appreciate I am doing this for my kidneys sake and not for me. Is there a difference ????

Is all too confusing

BritinNJ 01-09-2003 11:38 PM

Carol, you sound like you're doing awesome luv. Keep up the good work. Teel, my Mum lives in Brandon. I grew up there for the most part although I was born in Hillingdon, Middlesex. TQ, how's your ear doing now? Has the swelling cauli look gone down some now?
Now because I have slept all day long it's fast approaching midnight, I am feeling better and am not tired! I should get to bed though as I want to go to work tomorrow, cos I am one sad person....

BigPhatBooty 01-10-2003 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smiling Sal
We have no snow, I want snow. {{STAMPs FOOT in TEMPER}} x 2.

We have snow, thick ice and black ice - you are most welcome to it! The day I slip and fall A over T - is the day they will have to call the ambulance, coz I ain't getting up :lol:

teel 01-10-2003 09:12 AM

Our snow has turned to water and it has been pouring with rain all day. The local fields have turned into lakes:( and my back garden is a place hippos would love to bathe!:fr: :rain: :rain:

BritinNJ, I remember you telling us now that mum lives in Brandon....sorry memory like a colander! When I was a psychiatric community nurse my patch included Brandon and all the surrounding villages, like Weeting...can't remember any others!

tupperware queen 01-10-2003 09:35 AM

Its chucking it down here!! good job I like walking in the rain.....almost home time!!

teel 01-10-2003 09:41 AM

Are you singing in the rain, too, TQ???

:rain: :rain: :rain: :cb: :cb: :lol:

I'm siiiinging in the raaain, I'm siiiinging in the raaaaain! What a wonderful feeeeeling, I'm haaaaapy again!!

Mnnnnn! Well that is quite enough of that, Teel!:lol: :lol:

Actually it has stopped here!