3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/23225-hello-lots-fat-chicks-england-17-a.html)

veggie 01-07-2003 09:28 PM

Its 1.20 :o :D brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr ;) :p

Peacock 01-08-2003 05:45 AM

For BritinNJ - I am so slow I have just realised your name does not say Britney NJ and that you are probably a Brit in NJ (Duh!).

How long have you been there, what made you move there and what, if anything, do you miss about UK. How often do you visit?

How long did it take you to be Americanised?

Smiling Sal 01-08-2003 07:28 AM

Wee test.

Just to see if it works

Smiling Sal 01-08-2003 07:43 AM

Hello TQ

tupperware queen 01-08-2003 08:27 AM

can i post

tupperware queen 01-08-2003 09:33 AM

I am having real problems posting today, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn;t

teel 01-08-2003 11:08 AM

Veggie, what on earth were you doing wide awake at 01:20 ? O shouldn't we ask, really!!
(I am just being nosy):nose: :nose: :chin: :hyper:

cat90 01-08-2003 02:01 PM

Hi Ladies...even though that exercise tape was easy i can feel it today :tired: i'm a bit stiff :(
I miss everything about England..the food :o the people..the hustle and bustle but you can keep the weather...that is the only thing that i don't like over there...our's is great :D you would think it was spring the sun is up there is'nt a breath of wind i'm even thinking of getting my bike out and going for a ride :yikes: did i just say that :?: it's almost 10am and "the view" will be coming on in a minute..drat..i wanted to exercise first then i can watch it..what do i do now...exercise..watch tv..exercise..watch tv :lol: I'll let you know ;)

tupperware queen 01-08-2003 02:19 PM

How long have you been there Cathy? My big sis is in Canada I have been to visit her many times over the last 26 years, she lives in Regina, Sask. I have never been to Vancouver though. Last time I went H was only 8 months old, he is 7 now , I think I am due a visit. My sis came over last October, she loves to come home and finds Christmas very hard but would not come back for good.

cat90 01-08-2003 02:50 PM

TQ...I've been here 8.5 years but i don't adapt to change very well and alway's say that i hate it :lol: i also say that i'd go back home in a heartbeat but i'd probably end up regretting it once the novelty had worn off and i got sick of the lousy weather :lol: not to mention the price of running a car :yikes: need to win the lottery first...the canadian dollar is crap too..$2.50 for a quid..it get's worse all the time!

veggie 01-08-2003 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by teel
Veggie, what on earth were you doing wide awake at 01:20 ? O shouldn't we ask, really!!
(I am just being nosy):nose: :nose: :chin: :hyper:

What I was doing was...posting on the internet ;) after promising myself Id go to bed early :o

veggie 01-08-2003 03:01 PM

Ooh ooh TQ are you snowed in? Is school shut? :cool: :lol:

veggie 01-08-2003 03:40 PM

TQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

TQ cant post and wanted everyone to know that netto (and Im sure lots of other lovely shops) have lots of offers on exercise stuff like rebounders and videos (I hope this isnt classed as advertising oh god its TQs fault if it is)

:p :o :p :o

veggie 01-08-2003 03:46 PM

TQs top tips

Netto, Rebounders 14.99 .......from Thursday 9th January.Thats a lot less than I paid for mine!! There are lots of other exercise goodies at low prices,calorie pedometers 4.99, videos, Lorraine Kelly,Matt Roberts, Yoga etc 3.99.

Thats wot she says ;)

teel 01-08-2003 04:48 PM

Teel = thick chick!!
What is a rebounder and is it a good idea to get one...my nearest Netto is 20 miles away :(