UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 08:50 AM   #1  

Default In need of a bit of support and advice !!!

Hi Ladies

I am so sorry that it has been such a long time since my last post but things have been a little bit hectic round here to say the least. My mother was taken in to hospital for a major operation and when they opened her up they found a growth in her womb the size of an orange ... to all of the people that I normally E mail from this website - sorry that I have not been in touch sooner - what with Mum going in to hospital and everything I haven`t had a moment to myself !!

Anyway ... Mum is doing OK and looks like she is going to make a full recovery. While I had five minutes to myself I thought I would drop by say Hello and see if there is anyone out there that can offer me a few suggestions or ideas ...

This is my dilema ... I have lost 29lbs since the begining of August and am really REALLY pleased with myself ... I have been excercising every day and sticking to a low carb / low fat diet drinking 3 litres of water a day. Anyway, all of a sudden, in the last couple of days I have lost all motivation to stick to it and am eating absolute crap !! Don`t want to do this obviously and am then getting really frustrated with myself for being so stupid. Has anyone experienced anything similar or knows of any good ways to get back on track before its too late and I put back on everything I have already lost !!??

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you

Much Love

Tracey xxx
Old 09-17-2002, 12:31 PM   #2  

Hi Tracey

Fisrt, sorry to hear about your mum, i hope she is continuing to recover.

With all thats been going on, it's no wonder your motivation has gone walkabout. But that's all it has done, gone for a walk, it will be back. It seems to happen to me often, every time i do really well in fact! But that's not going to help you.

I wish there was something i could say that would get you back on track. Try setting yourself a small goal with a non fattening treat when you reach it.

To follow my preogress please visit my
HOMEPAGE
Old 09-17-2002, 12:53 PM   #3  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Tracey, first of all well done for your weight loss so far!! You are doing so well. I am sorry to hear about your mum, with news like that it is no wonder you put your diet on the back burner, just take it one meal at a time, try not to worry too much, I know it is easier said than done, try to take some TFM each day (time for me!!) and take baby steps, you will get there and we are all here for each other, just holler if you ned help !!
Closed Thread