UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who gets the dosh?
Alex 1 16.67%
Jade 2 33.33%
Jonny 1 16.67%
Kate 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 05:50 PM   #1  

Default Who wins BB3?

You decide!
Old 07-19-2002, 06:07 PM   #2  

Ahh the last week what will I do without it! Thats right I have my sisters puppy to look after CUTEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway I vote Kate to win as she funny not nasty friends with the right housemates and a woman should win this year.
Old 07-20-2002, 04:43 PM   #3  

I'd like to apologise to 3fc for taking up so much valuable 3fc space on BB chat recently!
Old 07-21-2002, 11:36 AM   #4  
Phat Chick

Does that mean that after this Friday, we are going to have to talk "Diet/Lifestyle"

Personally I would like Jonny to win - after all he is a fireman and I am sure he could do with the money and all the times he has been nice to Jade and comforted her, when no one else seemed at all bothered. Also to compensate him for having to live with multi-faced Adelly, Spiteful Sandy and psychotic Alex

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 07-21-2002 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:46 AM   #5  

What about two months spent with his future wife Kate? You heard it here first!!!!
Old 07-21-2002, 06:33 PM   #6  

Hi Girls,

You know you are not going to like me BUT: Johnny, kate and Alex have been undercover bullies towards Jade. She has on the whole been very goood natured about it. Johnny has comforted her but only for his own gain and Kates smiles NEVER reach her eyes. She cant drink without getting into bother but its is usually because someone sets her up mostly Alex. Must be cos I am much older I do not see such good qualities you see I look for more than just token gestures for the cameras. Being the Devils Advocate again (as I love stirring it) I am going to say Jade should win as she has had to put up with the most trouble from them all. Kate wont marry Johnny, the smile is not in her eyes. I do think though she will become a good actress, you will see a lot more of her.
regards,
Vivienne
Old 07-22-2002, 02:22 AM   #7  

Not overly impressed at the implication that all we look for are token gestures for the camera - we all have our own opinions, some people having watched quite a lot of bb and just because they are not necessarily the same does not mean we have not looked at each peoples qualities to make up our own minds!
Old 07-22-2002, 06:32 AM   #8  

After initially loathing Jade, I now want her to win. I like Jonny and Kate and would be happy to see either of them win. Alex is weird and doesn't seem to need the money. I feel sorry for Jade as her mouth gets her into trouble when she drinks, not unlike myself.

JADE TO WIN!
Old 07-22-2002, 02:47 PM   #9  

Hi Girls,

See I told you I like stirring up trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kate is a ladette so most of the boys will vote for her but I really dont think she is all sugar and spice and has said some pretty nasty things but in a whisper, have you noticed she loves whipering in corners. Jonny is tryinng too hard as he is deperate top get his hands on the dosh, but he is too intense a character for me. Alex is bats I am sure of it. Jade is Jade dislike if you like but she is the one that has stopped this show from being boring, I admit shes loud but they all are swearing all the time so they are no better. I hope Jade gets through this last week without getting pie eyed but I have really lost interest now as they are getting along and being nice to each other so boring.
Vivienne
Old 07-22-2002, 04:40 PM   #10  

VOTE 4 KATE!!!!!!!!

I've just worked out how to post pics with image tags here goes! As this is allowed apparently I dont undertand it all but its not bad like uploading pics

Old 07-23-2002, 12:54 PM   #11  
Theres no stopping me now

I think Kate is not showing her true colours, in the show she comes across as to good to be true - last week she was going on about people she cared for leaving and how it hadn't affected her, her friends were, Alison, PJ and after a long thoughtful pause Spencer - think she was trying to put it across that she has coped a lot better than Alex in losing his friends and everything else. Think all the whispering in corners is a window into her true personality - does she think the mike doesn't pick up on the whispers

Jade is just Jade and deserves to go home - she drives me up the wall, she has to be the centre of attention - constantly. And although she talks about the others hates it when she thinks they do it to her - also can't handle other people not liking her - her & Alex - big example - how is she going to cope when she comes out and realises half the nation dosn't like her because of the way she has been protrayed on TV

Alex is a wimp, he needs to grow up a little - think he is probably spoiled a bit when he is modelling - can see him being a 'lovey' Demanding mineral water at his fashion shoots and some poor soul having to go to Tescos and get it for him as the model was being stroppy and they have to get the shoot done. Don't think he has had an easy time in BB3, but they all knew what they were getting into. Think in short he is a victim of his ego, and used to getting his own way.

Jonny - Mr Fireman, if he'd bought along his uniform he would have got my vote - if he had stayed the crazy man he was at the beginning he would have got my vote for entertaining me and making me laugh and keeping the housemates amused by suggesting funny games and antics. But he turned into Mr Boring after Allison left and then when Sandy droped his bomb shell he became half the man he was when he went in - he to needs to go home to Joanne - whats all this about him and Kate getting married ???

So for BB3 my vote is for ........drum roll please - none of them - won't be wasting 25p on the call. Will be dancing the night away at my father-in-laws 60th birthday party.

If anybody is still reading this - I am not this miserable normally. If I had to vote for one, if my life depended on it I would vote for Jade to win, as she is going to get a hard time when she comes out and she could use the money to further herself, holidays, education, new job skills, whatever. Kate, Jonny and Alex all have decent jobs, I don't doubt £70,000 would be useful to them all, but feel the reaction of the nation on her release entitles Jade to the money more.

Sorry for the moaning - am going to vote for Jade in our poll, as there isn't a none of them option
Old 07-23-2002, 01:18 PM   #12  

WOW CAROL,

I thought everyone hated Jade, I did not watch last night as went down to othe beach on my electric buggy and then to bed.
Switched on this morning about lunch time to find Kate showed her true colours last night and was sick evrywhere and Jade cleaned it up for her. Kate Said" Jade is not very impressed with me" Today the little bit I watched they the THREE seem to be trying to freeze Jade out. I wonder why was it because even drunk she didnt throw up only cried. The cameras seem to be following the three around and not Jade so I cant see why she is huging limelight. For what its worth I think BB is trying to shift the vote away from Jade towards the others. Jade has shown she can be caring and compassionate when it demands it, dont know about the rest. Still havent made up mind but Jade has it at moment. She is graceful when they play tricks on her and laughs at her shortcomings whiich true are many as a person I would rather have Jade as my friend in a tight corner than anyone else that has been in the house. Still being devils advocate.
regards I will duck all the blows,
Vivienne
Old 07-23-2002, 01:34 PM   #13  
Theres no stopping me now

haven't seen last nights programme yet - will catch up on the web site later. Think Jade deserves the money, she tries to hug the limelight amongst the group, turning the conversation her way or then acting (sorry!!!) thicker than she really is to make them laugh - is amusing other people such a bad thing (??), but think they are all probably a bit fed up of her now - think she would be a bit hard work to be stuck with for 9 weeks. But I too would rather be with her than any of the others - unless Jonny had his uniform on - yes I could be that shallow

JADE TO WIN
Old 07-24-2002, 03:09 AM   #14  

These people are shallow, immature kids in general - we all change as we grow up, and the games they play (hiding from Jade, whispering in corners) show that they all have quite a way to go to understand what sort of "fun" affects/hurts others. Jonny particularly has sociopathic tendencies, and may never reach the point of understanding the impact of his actions on others in a truly "feeling", empathic way. But that's just the way some people are ...

Personally I am voting for Kate because she has been funny, showed grit when she had to be in the poor house 3 weeks running and has not been malicious.
Old 07-24-2002, 04:18 AM   #15  

I hope no one votes for Jonny after seeing his irresponsible behaviour towards Kate when she was drunk. The didn't show it on C4 last night but on E4 he was pouring more alcohol down her throat even though she was nearly comatose.

Also, does anyone else think he looks more like 39 than 29?

Jade to win!
Closed Thread