3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Jumpin' July (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/175359-jumpin-july.html)

Rainbow 07-03-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchmytoes (Post 2811716)
how come I can see some ladies losing about 3-4 lbs a week and im stuck on about 1-2....ive been going to the gym every day since last Thursday...which means im burning alot of cals per week...but still im not seeing massive results... do you think its because of my metabolism?

I think at your weight you are going well to be losing 1-2lb still! Weight loss is slower the lighter you are.

I have been losing 2lb most weeks and I'm much heavier than you. Some weeks I do lose more but normally it's because I've lost less the weeks before and so was probably lossing water as well when I lost more.

You need to look at the results over a long period of time and not worry too much about comparing yourself to others. 1-2lb per week is fairly fast weight loss - that's 8-16lb in 2 months :)

Ellie R 07-04-2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchmytoes (Post 2811716)
how come I can see some ladies losing about 3-4 lbs a week and im stuck on about 1-2....ive been going to the gym every day since last Thursday...which means im burning alot of cals per week...but still im not seeing massive results... do you think its because of my metabolism?

Hey Touchmytoes,
agree with the above 2, at your weight - or at any weight really that is a healthy sustainable weightloss...In my case am on horrendously limiting diet, (ketogenic Very Low Calorei Diet) under medical supervision, so that's why I am losing that amount!

Beckster 07-04-2009 02:56 PM

hello

sw: 159
cw: 158 :carrot:
gw: 152

Am pleased with one pound - very pleased!

Rainbow 07-04-2009 05:29 PM

Starting weight: 239
Current weight: 236

so 3lb lost this week :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Starbuck 07-05-2009 03:22 AM

Starting weight: 249
Current weight: 250

In my defence it was my birthday yesterday and I ate loads and loads, and a huge steak last night so I'm confident I can lose it next week.

Ellie R 07-05-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbuck (Post 2813194)
Starting weight: 249
Current weight: 250

In my defence it was my birthday yesterday and I ate loads and loads, and a huge steak last night so I'm confident I can lose it next week.

Hi Starbuck,

A Belated...

:bday2you:

Starbuck 07-05-2009 07:21 AM

Thanks Ellie that's lovely

AngelD 07-05-2009 07:28 AM

Happy Birthday Starbuck!! I always say that my birthday and christmas day are non-diet days.

Cleophas 07-05-2009 01:49 PM

Blarg! After a week of being sick as a dog and eating junk food like it was the only thing that mattered I lost 0.6 of a pounds and did no exercise. This week is going to be better. So current 249.4

slwadsworth 07-06-2009 09:03 AM

Hi Stef, I am in the July Exercise challenge too and they track my exercise but I think you are part of that too - but i could be wrong still finding my bearings with the site :0)

SW: 245
CW: 241
GW: 233

Had to get weighed in a day earlier but back to normal this week - hopefully can concentrate on losing weight rather than working!! Its so hard working 2 jobs sometimes I only have 45 minutes at home before i'm out again!! Any ideas of healthy teas? My husband isn't a brilliant cook (although willing to try!)

Thanks
Sarah

touchmytoes 07-07-2009 04:46 PM

hiya, weigh in day not til tomorrow but wondered something,
im cutting out alot carbs ..trying to stick to the under 20g but with that comes low fat and low cals too im talking about less than 1100 cals a day with exercise on top im not having much.
BUT...my question is...im not holding back as in not allowing myself stuff im still having a couple of cups of tea,a few glasses of wine on the weekend some choc..etc...all in very small treat size amounts still keeping carbs and cals low...but im finding that although my cals and fat etc are low, im not hungry....should i be considering that its so low? im worried im gonna hurt myself but im simply not hungry once ive had my breakfast lunch and tea...

touchmytoes 07-08-2009 02:44 PM

weigh in ...9 stone 13 lbs

139 lbs
:)

Cleophas 07-11-2009 08:10 AM

I gained the half pound I lost last week, but at least I know why, we've been having celebrations in the department as we're winding down for the school year and I've had some cake, plus ToM is kicking my weight loss this week. I think if I carry on with this harder next week then I should see some results. So:

CW: 250
Excercise time: 180 minutes

AngelD 07-11-2009 08:25 AM

Weighed in a day late as I forgot yesterday!

SW: 186
CW: 181
GW: 176

I've magically managed to lose 2 pounds this week despite going out for a friends birthday meal mid week. At least being boring and having the salad and no alcohol was worth it!

Rainbow 07-11-2009 03:00 PM

stayed the same :(

Was our wedding anniversary and we went to pizza hut though (but didn't over do it), and have been ill ever since and eaten far too much chocolate for energy (though not a lot of anything else), haven't been drinking much water and haven't been able to eat breakfast of or exercise so maybe that's why. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and this will be a good week weight loss wise.