UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes you decide!
Jonny to go 1 16.67%
Sophie to go 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2002, 03:22 PM   #1  

Default Jonny or Sophie

Hmm...not much competition there is there though I feel sorry for Soph having to put up with the wicked witches.
Old 06-25-2002, 05:56 PM   #2  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Is Jonny the Geordie lad? Him if it is!

Reason? I shared a student house with a lookee likee from Sunderland last year and did he get right on my nerves. He 'borrowed' incessently and got really angry if you asked for anything back. He even screamed that I was ruining his night in by asking for my portable TV back - which he had 'borrowed' by getting the spare keys of my room and taking it whilst I was at home for the weekend!

So if Jonny isn't the Geordie then I guess Sophie, cos she really is being used as the scapegoat this week! As is saying 'mate' was recognised as a capital crime fer gossake! She needs out NOW, cos she looks so miserable, as if she desparately needs saving!
Old 06-25-2002, 06:41 PM   #3  
Phat Chick

Sophie to go - my reason - she's a recruitment consultant - need I say more!
Old 06-26-2002, 03:44 AM   #4  

Sophie must go without a doubt!! Once she's gone Tim must go!!
Old 06-26-2002, 08:53 AM   #5  

I dont think Jonny is a geordie he is from County Durham and he is luvverly so there! I need anger management everytime I see Adele I feel violent.
Old 06-26-2002, 04:43 PM   #6  
Theres no stopping me now

Sophie please, since she realised the other girls don't like her she has become so boring, only speaking to moan about people not liking her or to say MATE.

Am beginning to realise what a clever game Adele is playing, don't dislike her yet - although I think it may all turn against here as PJ has cottoned on to what she is doing. She may have been caught out too soon, think she needed to keep getting away with it for another couple of weeks to make her plan work, she still may - you never know
Old 06-27-2002, 03:41 AM   #7  

Sophie to go 'cause she's a miserable old although I do feel sorry for her as the 'school bullies' Adele and Jade and their 'in-crowd' have been pretty awful to her.

I feel sorry to Jonny too, I thought Sandy was evil to actually go up to him before he left and say that he didn't like him because of his basic humour and childishness. It was the way he did it; as if it was best to be open and honest but actually he was really nasty - why else would he have said it?
Old 06-27-2002, 11:16 AM   #8  

I think Sophie will go though I don't particularly want her or Jonny to go. I have been watching E4 all morning (I must get a life) and Sophie and Jade had a really long talk and have made up.

Alex and Adele have talked about wanting to distance themselves from Jade because she is such a *****!
Old 06-27-2002, 04:41 PM   #9  
Nigella Lawson Wannabe

It's definitely Sophie who's going to go. I just don't think she's got the kind of personality that makes it in Big Brother. Pity, because I think she's been given a really hard time.

I really like Jonny. I think he's a bit of a dark horse, though he seems to have something up his sleeve. Who's annoying me though, even more than Jade if that's possible, is Tim. He's too arrogant for my liking.
Old 06-27-2002, 04:49 PM   #10  

Hi jeenie

Quote:
I really like Jonny
Yes thats the sort of comment I like! No one likes Tim do they? I mean really NO ONE AT ALL!
Old 06-27-2002, 05:44 PM   #11  
Theres no stopping me now

My friend fancies Tim - there is no accounting for taste. Pointed out that both of my brothers have ginger hair and are single - but she wasn't interested. Apparently all his money helps.

Still does nothing for me.
Old 06-28-2002, 08:32 AM   #12  

Oh ok ONE person likes Tim has he got money then?
Old 06-28-2002, 02:50 PM   #13  

Smile

Hi Girls,

Pheobe I did not see Alex and Adele trying to offload Jade but that is rich coming from them since they have made her what she is. I am glad Jade told Johhnie about Adele and I do hope that Adele and Tim are this weeks victims. I am not watching now as Wimbledon is on and I love tennis so the house is on the back burner for a while. Soooorrrry girls.!!

Love Viv
Old 06-28-2002, 06:40 PM   #14  

Ah, tizme, a girl after my own heart. Henmenn has the best chance EVER this year, after watching Safin, Agassi & Sampras go out.

Go TIM TIM TIM!
Old 06-29-2002, 08:38 AM   #15  

Yes there is one TIM we like!
Closed Thread