UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 03:31 PM   #121  

I love this new smilie its me!!!!
Old 08-01-2002, 03:33 PM   #122  

testing...
Old 08-01-2002, 03:33 PM   #123  

Hahahahahaha
Old 08-01-2002, 06:14 PM   #124  
Phat Chick

nice smilie
Old 08-01-2002, 06:16 PM   #125  

Its cool innit?
Old 08-01-2002, 07:29 PM   #126  
Mistress Of My Destiny

S/C/G: 355/219/159

Height: 5ft 5.5

don't know about carol needing her canoe...looking at the news up in scotland I think she probably needs a snorkel and flippers

love the smilie veggie

Ali
Old 08-03-2002, 03:51 PM   #127  
Theres no stopping me now

Didn't have a canoe, snorkel or flippers, but I did have pair of 84 pence flip flops, short leggings and a sense of humour. There was a lot of rain !!!!!! - understatement.

It is the first time I have ever seen the water running like a small stream under the tent- good news is that our tent has enclosed sleeping area and that stayed snuggly & dry so we survived.

The camaradrie and freindship that was displayed on the site this week was great, every one helping out each other. I had a ball but I am glad to be back - had a long soak in a hot bath - as if I hadn't seen enough water!!

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow am going to feed the boys and try and get them down for an early(ish) night
Old 08-04-2002, 05:43 AM   #128  

Sure is quiet around here - I am full of determination and I am back on track big style - well I will be once I have something to eat.

I bought a new notepad with pictures of fish on it for me to log my food everyday. I am going to go back to 1500 calories and 30 minutes easy exercise everyday to start off with and take it from there - obviously if the exercise increases so will the calories I'll need to eat.

It is going to be a long journey but I can do it and I will do it.
Old 08-04-2002, 10:32 AM   #129  

Welcome back Carol!

I slept in my clothes last night disgusting went to sisters and ended up staying thankfully there were no camera crews to film me getting off bus in slept in clothes have you seen my town on the news? I think they were filming me at the bus stop yesterday!
Old 08-04-2002, 05:04 PM   #130  

NEWSFLASH - Summer came to Central Scotland today - we have been basking in the sun all day, no clouds at all and most definately no rain. Hope you manage to catch some sun mini gem.
Old 08-04-2002, 05:15 PM   #131  
Mistress Of My Destiny

S/C/G: 355/219/159

Height: 5ft 5.5

Welcome back Carol...glad to hear the bad weather didn't dampen your spirits ( sorry about the pun )and spoil your holiday too much.

I have just been watching the news about everyone in Glasgow being told to boil all their water, think I'll be bringing some bottles up with me next friday

Ali
Old 08-04-2002, 10:58 PM   #132  

Bah, it's _too_ hot here for me now Carol. I wonder if I'll like the heat any better when I'm slim, but at the moment it just kills me.

I recently came back from the south of france where I was studying french as part of my degree. It was regularly 30 degrees or more in may. There I was in jogging bottoms (can't show my legs!) just dying when I had to walk long distances. - I manage to find something to complain about in the best of situations, you know.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:27 AM   #133  

Seems to be sunny one minute then cloudy next I dont like to show anything and would gladly walk round in a mac all summer I bought a short sleeved jacket from evans to cope with the is it sunny oh no its chucking it down moments. I feel down today but I might be happy next minute moan moan didnt even weigh myself couldnt be bothered Im cheery today arf!
Old 08-05-2002, 07:50 PM   #134  

Summer day 2 in Central SCotland - this is amazing. They say the weather is to break tomorrow but hey we had two sunny days

Well Veggies got Legionnairres (not personally) and I have what ever bug it is that has contaminated the water supply in Glasgow - again not personally and only at work. All our water at work is tap water and the powers that be reccommend that you boil water and let it cool but not drink it hot in tea and coffee, which meant there was no fluids availble in an office of over 500 people apart from a few juice machines. Company ended up bringing in bottle water, but they (them at be again) reckon it could last another couple of days - nightmare on a hot sunny day.

Very stressed have spent all evening working on my cv, hoping to meet the HR woman at work tomorrow to see about applying for the re-organised jobs, but apparently I have to be consulted with first ??

Am going to bed shortly as soon as I have finished my wine - all counted into my allowance - I am being so good it is unreal, even with warm bottled water.
Old 08-05-2002, 09:26 PM   #135  

Thats right havent got it myself yet it is worrying though.
Closed Thread