UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 07:02 AM   #76  

Quote:
Originally posted by Smiling Sal
- didn't drink too much after the 11 pubs
good job too! Sounds a laugh.

Phoebe I am going to vote Alex out this week was a joke at first but I have decided it makes sense if I want Kate to win!
Old 07-17-2002, 08:28 AM   #77  

I would like to see Kate win, Alex has been acting very strangely lately.

11 pubs! Sounds like my sort of night out. I wouldn't be able to work the next day though.
Old 07-17-2002, 07:19 PM   #78  

Mmm ELEVEN pubs that will be Blackpool later this year!

SO many peeps are missing round here boo hoo I miss them all.

Saw my sisters new puppy today me proud auntie so cute.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:42 AM   #79  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Vote Alex!

If we don't get him out now we may never get another chance.

I have been suprised all the way through that so many people seem to think he is a great guy - he always made me think of a sly prima donna, only liking someone if it made him safe. Why else make friends with the girls and alienating all the boys when the divide first went up? He must have thought that the boys would do themselves no favours with the public, so he was safe in the voting. And by cuddling up to the girls he got the female vote inside and out. Devious boy, very devious.

I still can't bring myself to like Jonny (only because he looks and sounds so much like a much despised ex-housemate of mine). It isn't really fair, but hey! And Tim isn't going anywhere. Even if he is in the last 3 no-one out here is going to vote for such a.... words fail me!

So if Kate is going to win, and she has to, blokes have won the previous 2, we need to get shot of Mr Popular. Then she'll have a better shot going up against Ml Bland (Tim) and Mr Was in Sulk But Feeling Better Now (Jonny).

And I said I don't watch it much!!!!

Stef
Old 07-18-2002, 08:33 AM   #80  

No I can see you don't watch much you've just accidentally analysed everyone the few minutes you saw. Right! you and the rest of the country the way my brother never watches soaps but always seems to know what is going on!

Still everyone missing hope the are enjoying themselves
Old 07-18-2002, 09:55 AM   #81  
Phat Chick

Quote:
Originally posted by veggie my brother never watches soaps but always seems to know what is going on!
I have a husband that has that same skill - do you think it is a male speciality

Originally I wanted Alex to win (never could see what everyone saw in Spencer), but as time goes on personality wise I think he's quite "spiteful". Guess Sandy's mean genes must have been implanted and now seem to have rubbed off on Adele and Tim - who strangely enough have taken a dislike to Jonny - heaven knows why.

It would be nice if Kate won, but to be honest, I want Jonny the fireman to win.

Incidentally if any of you saw E4 last night - Alex stirred with Jade, which caused a nuclear fall out and for the first time Jonny blew his top big stylee

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 07-18-2002 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:00 PM   #82  

I know he secretly watches them and what about people who are sooo bored of big brother then are like whats happening/did you see last night its not THAT shameful to watch is it?
Old 07-18-2002, 06:07 PM   #83  
Theres no stopping me now

Have been busy surfing looking for where to go on holiday in my tent next weekend - myself and mad pal have decided to either go to Crail (small fishing vilage) or St Andrews - both are less than an hour away from home - am very far travelled this year

Both boys have been at football training at Stenhousemuir FC this week - have all throughly enjoyed it and had worn then out and made then fall asleep before 10:30 - a novelty at the moment.

Was at Stirling Castle over the weekend - if any of you are ever in the area and looking for a good day out and seriously reccommend it - they have done a lot of work on it and made it very interesting and entertaining for all ages. We watched a falconery (birds of prey) display, in which the owl made a bid for freedom during the fly around and flew away from the castle - they did finally get it back, but it was tethered during the next display.

Am eating better than I was, but could still be better

Have got a teeny weeny bit sunburnt today - first day of sunshine in a long time

Am going away for the weekend to mum & dads caravan in Kenmore so will catch up with you all on Monday

Am in a very chatty mood - night
Old 07-22-2002, 10:54 AM   #84  

Default Day one (yes again)

Went for walk with pedometer think it is in shock hasn't seen outside for about 6 months am done in now everything aches I have officially put on two stone great now I have to lose that again burned 350 cals woo hoo

I am in shock though never in my wildest nightmares did I ever think I'd allow myself to get to this weight again.
Old 07-22-2002, 01:01 PM   #85  

Judith,

I have also gained quite a lot (1 1/2 stone) am back on plan from today although i have only had a small amount of exercise due to one of my office staff going sick and me having to cover. WE CAN AND WE WILL DO THIS.

Tracy
Old 07-22-2002, 04:43 PM   #86  

Thanks Tracy day one has gone well!!
Old 07-22-2002, 05:23 PM   #87  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Great to hear your day has gone well, mine hasn't been too bad either!! We will get there girls we really will!!
Old 07-23-2002, 01:01 PM   #88  
Theres no stopping me now

I have feel off the wagon again. Too many goodies when I was away and still have my camping expediation to go next week - no doubt will drink too much while I am away, but when I come back the sweet and boozie tooth is being banished and I will be back on track.

I am going to be careful for the next few days at home and watch what I eat while I am away - but I will relax and enjoy myself a bit - well a big bit to be honest - while I am away with my friend and our families.

Come on Ladies, you are doing great and are my inspiration
Old 07-23-2002, 02:12 PM   #89  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

We deserve a good holiday and a bit of relaxation, we just need to be nagged and made to stand up and be counted (well, weighed really!!) when we get back.
I am away from 28th july - 14th august, please bombard me with email if i fail to turn up!! PLEASE!!
Old 07-23-2002, 03:19 PM   #90  

Help I have just walked non stop for 60 mins home am truly tired now and I haven't had my tea yet so I'm hungry don't think I can lift my feet to get food my pedometer tried to escape by leaping off me on the bridge and nearly into the water but I got it in time!
Closed Thread