UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #31  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Yep got the Butt tummy going on too and it is also lopsided Too, my youngest is 18 and 50 lbs heavier than when i gave birth...ewww 1 that hurt!!! so no more excuses for me either.
Michelle1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 230.4/162.2/140

Height: 5feet 2inches

Talking Hi Ladies!!!!

SLINKY FOR THE WONDERFUL COMPLIMENT I'M TAKEN PICTURES THIS WKD SO I CAN POST THEM I'M LITTLE NERVOUS HAVEN'T EVER POSTED PICTURES BEFORE HOPE I CAN FIGURE IT OUT PLUS I HAVE NEVER JUST LET IT ALL HANG OUT I'M GRRREAT AT SUCKING IN

HAVE A GREAT WKD LADIES
jellybellyjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #33  
Hot Chick

S/C/G: 225/218/160

Height: 5' 6½"

I've been wondering about how I'm going to get rid of my 'muffin top' as well , and hoping that it simply goes down as you lose weight. I have never had any children (though hoping to get pregnant with 2-3 years) and although my belly hangs over, I don't have any stretch marks (yet). Does anyone know if if it DEFINITELy goes down as you lose weight? I'm about 1/3 of the way towards my goal and whilst my tummy has been going down, the rest of me is shrinking faster. No matter how much weight I lose each week, I am always brought back down to earth when I look at my overhanging tummy . Makes me VERY depressed. I think that's because for women, a flat (or toned) tummy is the ultimate in sexiness and a good indicator of overall good health. I think this is the case even with women who are not necessarily very small or slim. Any thoughts on this? Am I simply being too hard on myself?

Last edited by UKbarristerchick; 06-17-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: correction
UKbarristerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #34  
It's a Climb-Miley Cyrus

S/C/G: 0/-1/-11

Height: 5'1"

I've had the apron as long as I can remember. I'm the apple shape, fairly skinny, shapeless legs, but with a tum-tum. My dr. once asked me about the red line of skin, it's the inside of the fold where my apron hangs down over. She had never seen it before! The apron does get smaller, but the basic shape is still there, staying proportionate to the rest of your body. Ya it sucks.
GLChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 286/157 (briefly) 170-180ish

Height: 5"9

I go through copious amounts of Bio Oil in an effort to rid myself of the stretch marks which pretty much entirely cover my belly. My secret hope is that it will also help with all the wrinkly loose skin, and that my huge fold of overhang wil rescind to nought....but from what I have read....lots and lots.... though the tummy can diminish, in most case its surgery all the way...I am not necessarily opposed to it, but not sure which is the lesser evil, the skin and hang or the scar...suppose I have a while to go till I have to make that decision anyway, so no point in dwelling!!
Ellie R is offline   Reply With Quote