UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default TV Documentary looking for British Women

Posting per request. Good luck

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

I work for Mentorn Media (you can visit our website at www.mentorn.tv) and I am looking for women who want to lose weight, to take part in a TV documentary for Sky TV.

We need women who need to lose weight - great characters, comfortable with being on camera and who have a good story. Have you struggled for years to control your weight, yo-yo-ing up and down, have you tried every diet in the book? We want British women with classic everyday scenarios of juggling jobs with childcare with a desire to lose weight.

You will mentored by a team of experts - coaches, trainers, nutritionists, psychologists etc - to help you to achieve their own personal gold. Its all about applying Olympic level motivational skills to weight loss, and a great opportunity for you to realise your potential.

I'm looking for potential candidates, to be filmed for a taster tape next week (this will not be for broadcast at this stage - but just to show to Sky). If you are interested then please get in touch [email protected] (ebarnard at mentorn.tv)

Many thanks,

Esther Barnard
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote