3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Pictures of people (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/15183-pictures-people.html)

BritinNJ 04-18-2002 09:46 PM

Thought I'd try and add Pen and Lew now as they went to the groomer's yesterday and had a shampoo and set...

BritinNJ 04-18-2002 09:51 PM

That was Pen, let's try for Lew. Here goes...

TracyLangford 04-19-2002 02:32 AM

BritinNJ

Your dogs are gorgeous and they look so nice after their trip to the groomers. will put a pic of my Millie on here when they come back from the developers!

Tracy

Sarah Ann 04-19-2002 03:35 AM

Here's George looking drop dead gorgeous (not his normal state!!)

BritinNJ 04-19-2002 11:15 PM

Thanks Tracy for the kind words on Pen and Lew, they are lovely dogs, we love em to death, look forward to seeing a pic of Millie here soon, I love the name.
Sarah, George is absolutely beautiful...he is so proud, give him a treat for me please :)

Sarah Ann 04-20-2002 02:40 AM

Thanks, Chris, George doesn't need me to give him any treats... he can get the cupboard under the stairs undone and get them for himself.... or so we found out the other day. He's getting a bit too clever for his own good right now.

He doesn't usually look like that - I took that just after a marathon bath and grooming session.

Your two look so sweet and cuddly, but I expect they are like George and are in to everything as well.

BritinNJ 04-20-2002 11:51 AM

George sounds like so much fun...what a clever pooch opening doors :) Pen and Lew are both very cuddly, but they love to play too. Lew loves soft toys and Pen will do anything for a ball to be thrown so she can fetch it back to you. I've just taken a better pic of Pen so am going to try and add it here.....

Tizme2000 04-20-2002 02:34 PM

DigitalCamera

Quote:

Originally posted by Sarah Ann
[B]Kevin just took a picture of me typing the last post - if it comes out (which I doubt) I will try posting it on this thread.

Has anyone got a digital camera? Are they worth the money?? [

/B]
Hi Sarah,

I bought myself a digital camers last year and its very useful to be able to put photos straight on computor but it can take up a lot of space. I still like to use my other camera and have film snaps specially when I want to paint a scene later or something.
The cameras are coming down in price now and you can get a decent one under £200 it just depends how many gizmos you want on it. Hope this helps I am sure others have them as well and will advise.
regards,
Vivienne

Smiling Sal 04-20-2002 04:48 PM

we have a very cheap - about £60 - digi camera. It works fine most of the time but this one in particular needs lots of light to work well. Think if you are going to spend the money - we didn't it was a gift - then I would reccommend buying a decent one. My brother uses his constantly and is forever taking embrassing snaps at family gatherings and the like.

One day when I'm rich I will buy a decent one and a web cam

BritinNJ 04-21-2002 08:57 PM

Thought I had better add Hannah, my daughter to this posting page seeing as you've now met the rest of us, apart from the fish, but I don't often take pics of them. So here's Hannah.
OK, this was taken a few weeks back, just don't look at all the guff around her, I must not have tidied up at that point :o

Sarah Ann 04-22-2002 01:49 AM

Hello Hannah :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Where's everyone else's pictures???

BritinNJ 04-30-2002 09:53 PM

Come on you lot, I'm still waiting on seeing everyone in a pic. ANd I don't want to have to wait until the pink glittery? shorts are being worn in Blackpool either!
Post some pics please, pretty please, please, please, please...........

PLEASE!!!! ;)

BritinNJ 05-01-2002 03:51 PM

OK thought to put the devilish looking Lew in the pic place..still waiting for the rest of you to add pics of yourselves or family members and animals...come one girls, get those pics out :)

flumper 05-01-2002 07:14 PM

oh is lew frowning at you getting extra ice cream while hes left at home:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........seriously good looking dog there though

ChiChi 05-03-2002 05:26 AM

Whys everyone posting pics of theirs pets?! Lol!

Is it too put off posting pics of ourselves?!

I dont wanna put a pic of myself on the net where anyone could see it but I dont mind e-mailing 1 to anyone who wants one.

It might take a while to find a recent pic of myself as not only am I overweight Im also a teenager so I dont like havin my pic taken at all!!!!

I spose theres the 1s from my 18th party but I was half a stone heavier then!