3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   hi im new (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/15111-hi-im-new.html)

the country bumkin 04-08-2002 02:09 PM

hi im new

hello everyone, im new to all this. im 36 live with my partner dave and my 14 year old son. we live in hte countryside hence the name, in county durham. ive been dieting since christmas snd ive got seven weeks to my holidays and still need to lose 14lbs which i am struggling with now. just to say sorry to veggie got cut off from chat room and it wouldnt let me back in :shrug:

veggie 04-08-2002 02:12 PM

Thats ok! You still show up as online there! Glad you found us. :)

tupperware queen 04-08-2002 04:38 PM

HI Cb.good to meet you earlier on in the chat room, welcome aboard just post anywhere and everywhere if I can get the hang of it anyone can!! Good luck with your weight loss you will find people very helpful here, I know I have.

BritinNJ 04-08-2002 09:29 PM

Welcome CB. Keep posting and we'll all do our best to help you shed those 14 lbs. Wish that was all I had to lose...but it's rather more than that if I'm truthful.... :o

Jano 04-11-2002 09:01 AM

Hi CB

Its about 7 weeks or so to my holiday and I also want to lose 14lbs by then. I'll be watching how you get on!!

Jano

the country bumkin 04-15-2002 02:07 PM

thanks

thanks for the welcome
still having a few technical problems but i will get there,
i'm going to start posting later and will just do it everywhere.
i hope you don't mind me joining in,

love suex
p.s. didn't lose weight this week, but i'm optomistic for next
week cos i've lost 1inch:wave:

Jano 04-15-2002 03:43 PM

That 1" is very important, that's what people see or don't see, they don't look at you and see your weight on the scales...keep it up.

I had good days on Wed and Thurs last week. I always go off track at the weekend but I have had another good day today, so here's hoping. :dizzy: I do try to save for the weekends though!!

tupperware queen 04-15-2002 05:28 PM

Hello Cb good to see you again, well done on the inch loss that is good going. :)

Good to see you too Jano, hope things are picking up at your end, I have been athinking about you.

Keep smiling.

Jano 04-16-2002 01:51 AM

Thanks TQ

Trying to get into a routine dietingwize, went back to school yesterday for the first time since Easter, so you can just imagine!!!

Got no "dinkies" in yet as we have two training day to break us in nicely.

Tried that new step tape last night. - Its a killer when you haven't done it for so long. In fact its been ages since I did any floor work full stop, all my exercise has been on the tramp. Decided to walk it for the time being, after all, anything is better than nothing :cool:

Good luck to all this week!!

Sarah Ann 04-18-2002 06:27 AM

I wonder what happens to all the people who pop in just the once, say hello and then disappear, never to be heard from again..... I hope they are managing to lose the weight - even without our tender loving support.

Actually I wonder what happens to ALL the people we have lost along the way - looking back over the threads since January is quite sad because loads of nice people have disappeared.

Phoebe 04-18-2002 07:01 AM

I was wondering what had happened to Carol (Smiling Sal).

Sarah Ann 04-18-2002 08:46 AM

I sent her an email to see if she was OK and she said that she is fine, but she's been very busy working full time. She's hoping to stretch a few minutes out of a day soon to visit us here.

tupperware queen 04-18-2002 12:43 PM

Oh I was wondering about Carol too, if you are reading this Carol, glad to hear you are ok and hope you get some good luck in the near future for your hubbies work ;)