UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 04:49 PM   #16  
Phat Chick

WTG - TQ
Old 03-13-2002, 10:16 PM   #17  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

YAY for TQ and all who have lost so far this week. I didn't I am afraid to say, in fact I am right poohed off cos I gained, three and a half.I just lost that last week too....
I am not mad though, I know why I've gained it. Last week when I fell walking the dogs I really went down on my knee and it has been painful for a week now. So I finally went to the docs yesterday, had x-rays, no broken bones thank God, but I do have birsitus, the name I know for it is housemaids knee...so I have all this inflamed tissue, water around it and the meds they have put me on for three weeks can mess with weight loss I found out tonight. So I figure, if I have gained again next week I shall be calling the doctor and explain that I would like something else otherwise I'll be back to where I started........oh no! What a horrible thought...AGH!!!
SO I am staying on programme, although I will admit to thinking, oh well if I eat naughty stuff no one will know it wasn't the tablets....I am a bad woman....sorry, but I haven't and I am determined not to. I can't actually excersise right now, need rest apparently, can't even walk the dogs so that won't help either.
Sorry girls, just realised I've waffled on and on, and this is the weight page...I'm going now, hope everyone's losses are great and if not, there's always tomorrow....a better day :0
Take care all,
Chris.
Old 03-14-2002, 02:11 AM   #18  

well done TQ what a loser........... , seriously that is very good though its the losses like that , that tend to make us think yes i am going to do this although the lb losses are just as much a win too,.........hope i have some success tomorrow but im not expecting much
Old 03-14-2002, 02:53 AM   #19  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT 4LBS, TQ!!!

Well done - I know how frustrated you have been getting with this just recently - well done for sticking with it - AND WELL DONE FOR GETTING IN TO THAT NEW STONE!!!!

Chris - 'being good' will show up on the scales in the end - my first HRT used to make me blow up like a football with fluid retention. I went on a diet but never lost an ounce, three weeks in to it I came off that HRT and I lost four pounds in the first completely HRT free day and then another half stone in six days following that! (Then it got a LOT harder!!)
Old 03-14-2002, 12:17 PM   #20  

WELL DONE TQ - YOU DID IT
Old 03-14-2002, 01:30 PM   #21  
Theres no stopping me now

Well done TQ. Can you bottle some of that will power & send it up to me.

Whats the most anyone has ever gained in a week.Think mine must be about 7lbs generally when I'm on holiday or over Christmas. If I don't get my act together soon I'll be showing a double figure gain come next week. Has been a difficult week but I can't turn to food everytime the going gets tough.

Tomorrow I get myself back on track and if I don't please feel free to come round and kick my butt until I do.

I am going to do this. I am going to do this. I am going to do this. I am going to do this. I am going to do this. I am going to do this.

Carol
Old 03-15-2002, 02:06 AM   #22  
Pending Email Confirmation

I am posting late cuz I don't seem to find time to get here, what with hospital visiting and work... Well after all the eating I did I weighted in on Wednesday Night to find I had gained only 1/2lb. I can live with that.

Cannot find any time at all to exercise and really need to watch it this week.I am continually hungry but am eating all the right things.

We had a sample of buttertr buds frm SW last wek but I don't have butter so I'll probably never use them.

Jan

PS Roll on Easter!!
Old 03-15-2002, 02:43 AM   #23  

-3 -3 -3 -3 -3 -3 -3 -3 -3
lbs off course ......am i pleased or what after the week ive had14st 3lbs now hopefully not long until im in the 13st which will be a jaw dropper for me....jano half a pound is a lot better than you obviously thought its not nice when life throws these testing times at us but you seem to be controling the comfort eating(i cant yet) which is a big + hope things get better for you and your family soon
Old 03-15-2002, 02:56 AM   #24  
Consistency + Balance

WELL DONE KIM!!!!!

You'll soon be down in the 13stone somethings!!! How on earth did you manage that with your MIL visiting????

Stick with it Carol - you can do it!!! You've got the same problem I have got - comfort eating! Don't do it though - it just adds to the stress. (Personal experience....!) {{{{ Hugs }}}}

Jan - well done on only gaining that half pound - that must have been so hard to do with everything being so topsy turvey for you at the moment. {{{{ Hugs }}}} for you as well!
Old 03-15-2002, 03:06 AM   #25  

srah i think it mustve been all the running around after the old witch that did it .......shes more demanding than my 4 kids put together, i was so glad she left a day early , i dont think i could have survived another night with her and im serious, i was so stressed out i wanted to cry........i should have instead of eating
Old 03-15-2002, 03:56 AM   #26  
Theres no stopping me now

Well done Kim, I am a few pounds away from being in the 14 stones, but at the moment it seems a long way away, but I will get there – eventually.

Jano – don’t worry about the half a pound. I think it is marvellous that with everything else that is going on in your life, you are still finding time to eat healthily. When I get stressed I eat & eat & eat.

Today I am going to be perfect.
Old 03-15-2002, 04:03 AM   #27  

PERFECT oh no , if one does it we'll all be expected to do it ........plzzzzzzzzzz carol dont do it
Old 03-15-2002, 04:12 AM   #28  
Consistency + Balance

Poor you, Flumper - have you 'discussed' your MIL's behaviour with her son????

BTW - what is he doing to make up for inviting her??? Is it the washing up for a month???? Or have you thought of something more suitable?????

Carol - PLEASE DON'T BE PERFECT!! I HATE perfect people, they always make me feel SO depressed!
Old 03-15-2002, 04:18 AM   #29  

oh yes we had full in depth discussion about her sarah, and he agrees with me but then for the 3 nights she was here he worked 2 nightshifts and i was left with her, it was only after the last night and he had to be in here that he decided it wasnt a good idea to have invited her, i dhavent thought of a good and fitting punishment yet, but he gets paid next week and i think i deserve a little something , its just thinking of something i really really want
Old 03-15-2002, 04:25 AM   #30  
Consistency + Balance

HE INVITED HIS MOTHER TO STAY AND THEN WORKED NIGHTS????????????? ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

There must be something nice that you really, really want...! (Apart from chocolate!!)

I take it he won't be inviting her again without discussing it with you first!
Closed Thread