UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

Default Where are my Xenical buddies?

Are you still out there as I've not heard from you all for some time? Anyhow I reached 80lb lost this morning and will reach my one year anniversary on Monday. For 9 months of this I've been taking Xenical and have lost 57lb whilst on it.

Let me know how your doing.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #2  

Bump. Anyone?

Kitty
Old 06-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #3  

Bumping this again.

Still losing on Xenical but loss is certainly slower. Its taken me 6 weeks to lose the last 5lb but have reached 85lb lost. Must be someone out there who's taking Xenical.

Kitty
Old 06-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 246/174/168

Height: 5'7

Hiya Kitty, I started xenical about 3weeks ago. Had an initial loss of 2lb in the first week, but have since gained 4lbs!

I'd lost 28lbs on WW before starting it, and I haven't changed my diet at all. I've joined the gym, and done an hour's cardio 4days last week and still no shift. It's not due to exercise either, as I've not lost any inches. It's all very strange! I've to go back to see my practise nurse next week, so will keep taking it til then and hopefully something miraculous will happen.

Don't know ifthis is relevant, but I've had none of the side effects at all. Actually feel a bit bloated and I'm not as frequent as I used to be if you catch my drift!

Who knows, maybe all the fat is building up in my bowels and is gonna woosh out anytime soon and give me a dramatic weightloss!
jacqu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:32 AM   #5  

I find that if I eat too low fat then I do get bunged up a little. It doesn't usually result in weight gain for me but does sometimes stall me. Then I will lose 3lb or so when things get moving!

Kitty
Old 06-22-2008, 07:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 246/174/168

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KforKitty View Post
I find that if I eat too low fat then I do get bunged up a little. It doesn't usually result in weight gain for me but does sometimes stall me. Then I will lose 3lb or so when things get moving!

Kitty

Thanks for that! I'll maybe have a higher fat meal tonight for tea and see if that shifts things.
jacqu79 is offline   Reply With Quote