3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In Thread - No. 5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/13877-weekly-weigh-thread-no-5-a.html)

Sarah Ann 03-01-2002 02:40 AM

Weekly Weigh In Thread - No. 5

Hiya Chicksters....

Come on - lets have a few personal challenges in this thread.... I'll start.... my personal short term challenge is to lose 7lbs in March!

Anyone else.....

flumper 03-01-2002 02:48 AM

by the end of march i hope you mean sarah!! ill go for another 7lbs to then its nota as easy as the 5 i set myself and not quite as hard as 10 so ill do it ................7 lbs by end of march

veggie 03-01-2002 03:33 AM

Now why am I cheeky you are the one with the blonde comments!! Dont mention wotsits to me either :T

Sarah Ann 03-01-2002 03:53 AM

You didn't HAVE to agree with me!!!!!!!!

WOTSITS, WOTSITS, WOTSITS, WOTSITS, WOTSITS, WOTSITS!!!!!
:T :ink: :T :ink: :T

Smiling Sal 03-01-2002 03:54 AM

By the end of March I will be 7lbs lighter.

Carol

Phoebe 03-01-2002 03:56 AM

I am so frustrated this morning, I could cry. I put on one and a quarter pounds this week. I was really surprised as I thought I had done well this week. AND my trousers feel looser. I know I shouldn't get obsessed with the scale and that it could be muscles growing from all the walking I have been doing or water weight or whatever, but the whole thing is so depressing.

Plus, I have been in an evil mood for two days, sort of like really bad PMT symptons but TOM is not for just over a week. Does anyone know if PMT can start this early?

Oh to be in my 20s again when it was so easy to lose weight :(

Well off to change my stats back up. Sorry for writing such a depressing post, I just had to vent somewhere and I knew this was the place to do it. Thanks UK chicks!

Oh I forgot to say, count me in for a March challenge. I would like to lose 8 pounds.

Delaney 03-01-2002 05:01 AM

Phoebe don't be so disheartened - if you think you've done well then it's probably a temporary blip, we all get them. Have you tried measuring yourself? Sometimes if I don't lose on the scales I measure myself and just see how the inches are coming off - it gives me a great boost.

Count me in Sarah - 7lb off in March for me too.

Sarah Ann 03-01-2002 05:52 AM

Phoebe - don't panic - pop over to the thread called Dieting Side Affects (or something like that) you aren't the only one having mood swings!

Anyone else fancy a personal challenge for this month??????

Does anyone know how I post a poll?

Sarah Ann 03-01-2002 06:02 AM

OK - I figured out how to post a poll (sounds like something bizarre happening to a parrot!!)

Click HERE to go and vote.

tupperware queen 03-01-2002 11:20 AM

I want to lose 7lb in March :^:

Posy 03-01-2002 12:40 PM

weigh in report

Hi everyone

well despite increasing my exercises at the gym...I was a little worried that might affect my weigh in, but it didn't...another 2lbs lost this week :)

I've just posted my new pictures on my webpage if anyone wants to go and have a look :)

it feels great looking at how much I have to lose now to reach that final goal...only 78 more pounds , sure looks a whole lot better than 213 lbs :)

Phoebe...My TOM is really irregular, but no matter what. I always start to get the usual bloated achy and crampy feelings at the same time every month, which usually leads to a disappointing weigh in for me, the thing is it wouldn't be so bad if it actually started then, but it doesn't and sometimes it can be up to 2 weeks late, and I have those feelings all the time so I can sometimes end up with 2 disappointing weigh ins, it really gets me down sometimes, but I know there is nothing I can do about it, so I just tend to try and stay strong and grumble and moan to anyone who listens..hehehe and to those that wont too :)
The only consolation I seem to get is that after it I tend to have a good loss for a couple of weeks which does make up for it a little ...but obviously not at the time.
Just hang in there :)

I like the idea of the challenge for the end of march and I think as my losses have slowed down a little now 7lbs lost by the end of march seems a reasonably achievable goal so count me in :)

Well time to go cook dinner

Have a great day everyone

Ali :wave:

tupperware queen 03-01-2002 04:02 PM

Posy - I have been reading your web page and the results are stunning, keep up the good work lass. You have come so far in thelast year!!
Well done!!

Posy 03-01-2002 07:18 PM

thanks TQ I will keep it up, nothing is going to stop me from reaching that final goal now :)

Ali :wave:

ChiChi 03-02-2002 09:25 AM

I'll join in! 7lbs by the end of March! Thats would get me down to 11st 13lbs! Ooh a new stone that'll be nice!

I checked my BMI yesterday and Ive gone from the obese category to the overweight category! It'll be a lot longer til I get to the healthy weight range category though!

Its gonna take me a long time to catch up on all the threads I'll miss while Im in London! Im hoping I wont put weight on in London coz we will be walking a lot, so fingers crossed!

zanyjaney2001 03-02-2002 06:57 PM

another gain this week; but just half a pound :^:

my ww leader has loaned me her bonus buddy and yes, it is a gimmick but it's a gimmick that is working so far; it's an incentive to walk/run up the stairs/park a bit further away from the supermarket door :dizzy: so hey, what the heck

I need a goal too; just to get a weight loss this side of my 40th is my personal goal :lol:

well done everyone

Janey :sheep: